For Kaladin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
The show runner is a recovering addict. And as a recovering addict myself, i found this show to be very important

And awesome

Season 2 is even more intense than season 1. Way more intense
That makes sense. It comes off as a very genuine and sincere depiction of addiction.

More intense? Yikes.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Yeh. In a good way tho imo. Season 1 was popular. But I think season 2 is when this show went massive

It was a wild ride each week
I think you’re right. I remember being aware of the first season but it was during the second when it seemed like talk of it was popping up everywhere.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I’m happy you are on YouTube and have 180+ people watching your lives. ?

I don’t watch Westworld, but I put it on to support you.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I’m happy you are on YouTube and have 180+ people watching your lives. ?

I don’t watch Westworld, but I put it on to support you.
I didnt realize 180. Thats pretty cool. I am looking at streamyard screen which doesn't show the viewers and it feels like 20 since it's the same 20 chatting. everyone else must just be lurking

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I didnt realize 180. Thats pretty cool. I am looking at streamyard screen which doesn't show the viewers and it feels like 20 since it's the same 20 chatting. everyone else must just be lurking
I was only able to be on a few minutes because I’m packing my life away and I didn’t want to destroy the chat to just say hi. I know when I saw you were still on later, there was still like 140+ watching.
If you do generic lives, I would probably come on and chat for a bit but not until I’m moved and settled ?