General FOR SPLINTY

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DEMENTED DAWGG

POOPS SO U CAN STEP IN IT BAREFEET
Dec 18, 2018
This is Dawggs wife. He has asked me to post this picture of him in hospital as proof to some people on this forum. I tried to explain to him if people dont believe him who cares. He is feeling paniced and about to leave the only social thing he has in his life, Hope this satisfies the owner of this site for him. DAWGG HAS BEEN THRU ENOUGH

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Who stabbed you in the head? Persians?
Nopes, don’t want to give his ethnicity away. We had a disagreement over finances, we both ended up unconscious, I reckon I came out on top. EMT was befuddled that I was talking shit after losing 4 litres of blood, apparently you’re not supposed to do that but through the good prince all things are possible.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This is Dawggs wife. He has asked me to post this picture of him in hospital as proof to some people on this forum. I tried to explain to him if people dont believe him who cares. He is feeling paniced and about to leave the only social thing he has in his life, Hope this satisfies the owner of this site for him. DAWGG HAS BEEN THRU ENOUGH
DON'T LET A LITTLE FRIENDLY GOADING GET TO YOU. THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I FIRST JOINED BECAUSE I WOULD NOT SEND THE ADMIN PICS OF MY TAINT AND CRAB APPLES AND POBOY.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If DAWG wants to add me to his Facebook to keep in touch with the world outside I would be willing to do so if it helps him. Let me know. I'm a Tompkins guy.