General FOR SPLINTY

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
DON'T LET A LITTLE FRIENDLY GOADING GET TO YOU. THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I FIRST JOINED BECAUSE I WOULD NOT SEND THE ADMIN PICS OF MY TAINT AND CRAB APPLES AND POBOY.
this gif made my day. macho man on arsenio! i had to look that up. awesome interview.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is Dawggs wife. He has asked me to post this picture of him in hospital as proof to some people on this forum. I tried to explain to him if people dont believe him who cares. He is feeling paniced and about to leave the only social thing he has in his life, Hope this satisfies the owner of this site for him. DAWGG HAS BEEN THRU ENOUGH
WIFE and DAWGG

Don't let anybody get to you...I think most of the members of this site believe you and your account of your History
Keep Being Courageous and try to stay as healthy as possible
Splinty is a Doctor so I am sure he was not trying to be mean to you

Take Care you 2
Have a good day

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
can we get the wife her own account and get her to post regularly here?

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I like DEMENTED DAWGG @DEMENTED DAWGG

Trying to decipher his talk-to-text keeps me on my toes.
The problem with ABI (Acquired Brain Injuries) is that once people have them, it takes a lot of work to help them get functioning again. The brain is so complex that it can find new pathways to work and coping mechanisms can be put into place but it needs stimulation to keep going. Not too much, not too little, so it's always about finding the right amount.

I have a family member who got really sick and part of that was a stroke so we have been working through that to recover and it's a struggle every day. So if this forum is what DAWG needs to keep going we may actually be part of his recovery journey. I'd hate to see him lose something that could potentially make his life better, simply by hanging out here with us.

Don't give up, DAWG.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
BC needs to get their shit together. Fucking up the lumber market with their curtailments, rail delays and log shortages.
log shortages are due to tarriffs. we have piles of logs and ship raw logs directly to china. rail delays are happening for everything because the railroad is being used to transport oil due to the fuck heads in ottawa not being able to get a pipeline built. they cant even get grain to market due to CN hauling straight tankers for miles.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
log shortages are due to tarriffs. we have piles of logs and ship raw logs directly to china. rail delays are happening for everything because the railroad is being used to transport oil due to the fuck heads in ottawa not being able to get a pipeline built. they cant even get grain to market due to CN hauling straight tankers for miles.
LOL @ "F*ck Heads in Ottawa!"

Legit LOL over here!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Well, grain has taken priority over lumber - or so I'm being told. So whatever cars aren't being used to transport oil thanks to the "NO PIPELINE!" folks are being used for grain, leaving very little for lumber.

It's creating a crunch - and it feels a lot like last year's market right before it got really stupid.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well, grain has taken priority over lumber - or so I'm being told. So whatever cars aren't being used to transport oil thanks to the "NO PIPELINE!" folks are being used for grain, leaving very little for lumber.

It's creating a crunch - and it feels a lot like last year's market right before it got really stupid.
they are calling CP rail the above ground pipeline as they haul 5 miles of tankers. somehow the anti pipeline fags think this is safer than having an actual pipeline that cant crash and burst into a mushroom cloud

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
they are calling CP rail the above ground pipeline as they haul 5 miles of tankers. somehow the anti pipeline fags think this is safer than having an actual pipeline that cant crash and burst into a mushroom cloud
Haha.

I'm just buying lumber out of Quebec until they sort their shit out.