For the ladies: Who's the hottest male fighter in the UFC?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ladies: Who's the hottest male MMA fighter?

• Anthony Pettis

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Cowboy Cerrone

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Vitor Belfort

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Brad Tavares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Rockhold

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Ovince St Preux

• Fabricio Werdum

• Elias Theodorou

• KJ Noons

• Lyoto Machida

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
You just bring nasty to be nasty. When yo puss falls off from dry ashy poon lips don't cry
lolololo... ok..won't let his dry ashy lips anywhere near me..but his body...so niiice. i'm a sucker for strong arms. and oblique muscles..i imagine it's the same way guys feel about boobs.

Fattiecorpuscle

Oct 19, 2015
lolololo... ok..won't let his dry ashy lips anywhere near me..but his body...so niiice. i'm a sucker for strong arms. and oblique muscles..i imagine it's the same way guys feel about boobs.
Comparing a woman's love for strong arms with a mans love for boobs, how novel

M

member 3289

Why is this limited to only ladies? My choice should be obvious when I tell you that it took me 10 solid minutes to realize there were women in this picture:

Crooklyn

Space Pirate
Jan 21, 2015
Bunny. This is only slightly figvf related. Think with your pussy Bitch
Hahahaha! Robbie is my crush. Luke is pretty to look at but Robbie is my crush. He's pretty AND he can reach into your chest and rip out your spine if he wants to :)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
HUH!!?? just voted for him 1st fighter crush.. him and Tito (still in love)
teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth's SN was MMA's worst gambler at the time that I made this thread. You need to know two things about the comment I made to him. First, he's a male...not that there's anything wrong with that, should be want to vote to someone here. But most importantly, he's a Vitor nuthugger and this is where the bias and conflict of interest comes into play. So I just wanted to call him out before he even showed up :)

MMATwinz

Oct 29, 2015
teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth's SN was MMA's worst gambler at the time that I made this thread. You need to know two things about the comment I made to him. First, he's a male...not that there's anything wrong with that, should be want to vote to someone here. But most importantly, he's a Vitor nuthugger and this is where the bias and conflict of interest comes into play. So I just wanted to call him out before he even showed up :)
Ohh okay LOL.. well I'm gonna let it be known I am a proud Vitor nuthugger (Uh I just said that) but yea

leggwith2gs

Nov 10, 2015
Off of the above list, I would say Rockhold (although he's lower on my overal list). I can't believe no one else has suggested or even mentioned Wonderboy!! I have such the biggest crushies on him lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Off of the above list, I would say Rockhold (although he's lower on my overal list). I can't believe no one else has suggested or even mentioned Wonderboy!! I have such the biggest crushies on him lol

Doesn't he train your son lol?