General For the record, Leigh san and I shall be grappling

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
For the Tmmac championship.

I really like the guy but he shit talked me today on our monthly conference call and I can’t have that.

He said “mate, are you still gonna come and get your ass beat?”

I said “son, wut?”

He said “yeah, so I can take you down and plant you on your face!”

I said “son, you know I’m from Sparta NJ”

He said, “I’m not only going to smack your face into the mat, I’m going to flip you over and then heel hook you, but hold on until my entire gym pulls me off, if they can”

I’m ready Leigh san....Sorry for the timing but got to deliver the news as it happens

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
For the Tmmac championship.

I really like the guy but he shit talked me today on our monthly conference call and I can’t have that.

He said “mate, are you still gonna come and get your ass beat?”

I said “son, wut?”

He said “yeah, so I can take you down and plant you on your face!”

I said “son, you know I’m from Sparta NJ”

He said, “I’m not only going to smack your face into the mat, I’m going to flip you over and then heel hook you, but hold on until my entire gym pulls me off, if they can”

I’m ready Leigh san....Sorry for the timing but got to deliver the news as it happens
Yeah yeah

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Yeah yeah
You rich fruit better make a contribution to mieashas friend. Do it ya cunt. Because I am well. I'll give a good poor person 5000 baht. Cunts.
Trying to make sense but i think I done made history like........

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart keeps telling me how good his wrestling is. CM Punk was the world champion of wrestling and he got wrecked. Robbie will go down the same way. No 3 count pinfalls in this match.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart keeps telling me how good his wrestling is. CM Punk was the world champion of wrestling and he got wrecked. Robbie will go down the same way. No 3 count pinfalls in this match.
Lol, you’re gonna cry.......

I think I’m gonna cradle you and pick you up and walk around the room so everyone can see.......