General For the record, Leigh san and I shall be grappling

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don’t remember asking you to chime in?

Let me go back and read the thread again......

Nope, I didn’t
This is the type of posting I expected from a guy who's been living the "don't speak unless spoken to" out of fear from their wife. It must blow your mind to see men speak openly without asking for permission.

Leigh’s arrogant, dismissive ways.....has nothing to say but drops useful ratings 2 at a time......
You can use his arrogance against him...be like the Emperor, seduce him with his own lust to manhandle your portly bottom...tempt him and offer it up, bring him close, writhe with mocking agony and frustration. When he seeks the finish, capitalize on his impetuous nature and seize the stability from chaos...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the offer goes out to Leigh @Leigh as well .ill buy you a tmmac shirt if you front kick Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart in the gunt when he walks thru the door patrick smith style

then kick him in the face when he is trying to get up like gerard gardeau

then oil check him cuz he is a wrestler and wipe your fingers across his lips for good measure

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
My wife has asked to come along to this and has invited 3 of her friends (they love me, but I think they’re worried about me....why, I don’t know)......my wife said “you think I’m gonna miss you crying like a bitch? Get outta here with that thought”
Leigh ok’d the spectators.....will be fun

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My wife has asked to come along to this and has invited 3 of her friends (they love me, but I think they’re worried about me....why, I don’t know)......my wife said “you think I’m gonna miss you crying like a bitch? Get outta here with that thought”
Leigh ok’d the spectators.....will be fun
That's another thing that was funny about last chance u.

Some of them cheerleaders had some gunt on them. They could have played defense