General Forever2watch streaming app?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The Closed Guard

Sep 19, 2015
My buddy just downloaded this, it was something like $180 for the year and it covers a ton of shows, movies and sports PPVs. No idea how this stuff is legit/legal, but does anybody use it? Just wanted some feedback

The Closed Guard

Sep 19, 2015
I'm a millennial, but I am so bad at technology. LOL. I just want some sort of streaming device that I can watch sports and not pay an arm and a leg for LOL

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I use beetv for movies and shows. Wrestling websites for UFC. I pay for Netflix and Amazon, mooch on Katherine Disney and that's pretty much everything.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm a millennial, but I am so bad at technology. LOL. I just want some sort of streaming device that I can watch sports and not pay an arm and a leg for LOL

Sounds like its downloaded on an Amazon firestick with an app.

I've got one and it's 90% perfect my one cost £70 for the year.

The only thing you have to aware of it may get taken down at any point. I've had this version for 6 months now. Not an issue.

I'd say go for it.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you’re lucky enough to live in Canada the Sportsnet Now app is pretty good. Tons of hockey, basketball and baseball. Also covers wrasslin, soccer and some more sports. If you’re living somewhere else a VPN might be an easy work around.