Former coach unloads on ‘control freak’ Jon Jones, Greg Jackson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Frank Lester is going for the throat in an explosive Instagram post targeted at Jon Jones and the JacksonWink camp.

Lester had a very public falling out with the other parties in October, accusing Jones of skipping out on $13,000 owed to Lester for training ahead of Jones’ title defense vs. Thiago Santos at UFC 239. Jones denied failing to pay Lester and threatened to get authorities involved. Things seemed to have quiet down since then, until Lester shared a volatile post Wednesday on Instagram.

“Fakest group of people I’ve ever been around. They will invite you on the team after eight years of faithful service. They will use you for the…

Former coach unloads on ‘control freak’ Jon Jones, Greg Jackson’s ‘terrible business skills’

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This sounds about right. Jackson seems fake as shit, and so does Jones. Seems to be the culture there.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Diego Sanchez backed this guy up in a tweet I saw

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i knew this was going to be frankie lester before i even clicked on it

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
lol jason73 @jason73 the genius, Lester is the only JW coach who has been calling them a cunt in the last fortnight. so yuh. Jason wins himself a happy meal with a toy and real fruit pieces!

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Every person I have trained with that has been down at JW says they are pieces of shit. I know a guy that was down there for around 10 years, he says they are pieces of shit. Everyone I have spoken to about JW that isn't a piece of shit themselves or has some actual experience around competitive mma can clearly see what type of incestuous snake pit they've got going on down there.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Every person I have trained with that has been down at JW says they are pieces of shit. I know a guy that was down there for around 10 years, he says they are pieces of shit. Everyone I have spoken to about JW that isn't a piece of shit themselves or has some actual experience around competitive mma can clearly see what type of incestuous snake pit they've got going on down there.
If they were so bad why did he keep paying for 10 years, sounds more like a scorned lover than legit source.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I know a few that have went out there. I also know you dont last 10 years with someone you hate.

Yes I have had a few fights and won several local BJJ comps. @Miesha's Taint and several others can vouch for that
Odin still seems like a better source

Diego says they are slimey, in Diego we trust