NSFW FORMER NCAA WRESTLER SURVIVES MOUNTAIN LION ATTACK

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Wolverines are shotgun shooters. Fuck messing with anything from the mustelidae family unless you're packing heat.
Yep even badgers here like 20 lbs, have a rep for being Ferocious little bastards, interestingly the British isles is the only place they live in family groups, they're solitary everywhere else.

P

Punch

Yep even badgers here like 20 lbs, have a rep for being Ferocious little bastards, interestingly the British isles is the only place they live in family groups, they're solitary everywhere else.
Once I ran into a badger in the wild while hunting. It just hauled ass once it noticed me, but I was over trying to follow it. Read too many bad stories about what can happen if you corner one.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Once I ran into a badger in the wild while hunting. It just hauled ass once it noticed me, but I was over trying to follow it. Read too many bad stories about what can happen if you corner one.
Same thing happened the once I saw one when I was out with the dogs, wasn't letting them chase it for that very reason.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'm gonna lock and clean. I thought Too swole to control @TryhardNobody's link about the story being fake might be an interesting read but the discussion got drowned by banter spam

Edit: cleaned :) I know you guys were just having a laugh but it was hard to follow the thread. Cheers

Last edited: