Former two-division boxing champion wants to fight ‘coward’ Nick Diaz

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This direction of combat sports is saddening.
It's comical to see boxers wanna box and talk shit but the truth is Nick would fight him on principle on site...This dudes money has dried up and needs a fight with a handy advantage...That's not how it works now in the current standard of mma..Nick is that mfker with the name, theres a reason he's bringing up Nick and it's not vice versa...

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
BTW wrestling is an Art..He's claiming we are delusional claiming mma guys can box..yes their are some decent Boxers in mma not near top caliber though, its apples to oranges...I guarantee I'm Taking Jordan Burroughs vs this dude in a straight fight @their current skills anyday..Have Burroughs blast double him and take his back..He will wish he never doubted "ufc wrestling" as an Art..his ass will be begging for a "Kickboxing" match next
time since he's a genius analyzing other
Unknown to him "Arts"...and He will tap to leg kicks then...

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
I'm not sure if he's calling out Nate or Nick Diaz, but this is straight up bizarre. Calling either of them a wrestler is ridiculous

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Sorry if I'm being ignorant and offensive but is this person punch drunk or hopefully foreign....

Again sorry, I only watched 15 seconds......

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
Pascal would smoke both Nick AND Nate at the same time under Boxing rules.

He'd fuck them both up under MMA, too. KJ Noons DEMOLISHED Nick's face, and he isn't fit enough to lace Pascal's boots!

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
This guy makes James Toney sound like James Earl Jones. Does he even know which Diaz he's talking about? There might be 3 people on Earth interested in this fight, including him.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Sorry if I'm being ignorant and offensive but is this person punch drunk or hopefully foreign....

Again sorry, I only watched 15 seconds......
Is that the most politcal way of calling someone retarded ever?

I havent watched video...

I think calling anyone a coward is a silly thing to say in fighting, but especially calling Nick Diaz or either Diaz a coward is so dumb. They legit tried to fight an entire army of angry Dagestani's, in a parking lot after some drinks and God knows what else. That takes balls of brass, not coward balls. Dumb video. And I havent even watched it

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
LOL @ insisting a guy fights under your special rules and refusing to fight under his, then calling him a coward.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
LOL @ insisting a guy fights under your special rules and refusing to fight under his, then calling him a coward.
Diaz bro's have always talked about competing in professional boxing.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Is that the most politcal way of calling someone retarded ever?

I havent watched video...

I think calling anyone a coward is a silly thing to say in fighting, but especially calling Nick Diaz or either Diaz a coward is so dumb. They legit tried to fight an entire army of angry Dagestani's, in a parking lot after some drinks and God knows what else. That takes balls of brass, not coward balls. Dumb video. And I havent even watched it
Diaz are born fighters. They never back down.
I hope they agree to a boxing match at their gyms with one of the Diaz and as soon as it starts Diaz takes him down to mount and make this foo tap from being slapped too much.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
This direction of combat sports is saddening.
Remember when we all wanted MMA to be mainstream? Well, be careful what you wish for.

As an old school, just bleeder, I was fine with the ufc existing in obscurity.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Remember when we all wanted MMA to be mainstream? Well, be careful what you wish for.

As an old school, just bleeder, I was fine with the ufc existing in obscurity.
Yeah some of this shit is just stupid. I get everyone wants to make the most money possible, but c'mon.

Nov 21, 2015
It's comical to see boxers wanna box and talk shit but the truth is Nick would fight him on principle on site...This dudes money has dried up and needs a fight with a handy advantage...That's not how it works now in the current standard of mma..Nick is that mfker with the name, theres a reason he's bringing up Nick and it's not vice versa...
Yep Bingo

"Who da fook is dat guy?... or whatever" - Nick Diaz

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I like the post. Why? Because it's got heat (pro wrestling term). Doesn't matter which way I think the fight would go. As the McGregor/Mayweather show approaches, I expect more of this to help the hype-machine. What makes it interesting is that the hype isn't coming from the Top like the Superbowl/World Series or whatever. It's coming from people who make a living in the squared circle/octagon or whatnot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most countries like Brazil, Japan, China and others with martial arts, it isn't unusual to get it on and see who's the better man/school/art. So what if he's talking shit. He's the one who deals with the consequences. So, he's not in his prime. We're all trying to sell our wares. You gotta admit it was kinda funny when he said that he doesn't like to roll on the ground with guys-- just women. "Not my Ting, but it's o.k." Mayweather/McGregor is gonna bust the bank IMO.