Formula 1 thread - we are all eurotrash F1 lovers at heart

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
WTF is up with Hamilton?
Basically just asked if they should retire the car and save the engine on lap 1. He and Mag got into it and Lewis has to pit with a tire issue - but to suggest they should retire the car?

Guy has gone from unbeatable to non-competitive in 2 years.

Last edited:

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
WTF is up with Hamilton?
Basically just asked if they should retire the car and save the engine on like lap 1.

More like 3 months. He basically won last year but was cheated by FIA.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
WTF is up with Hamilton?
Basically just asked if they should retire the car and save the engine on lap 1. He and Mag got into it and Lewis has to pit with a tire issue - but to suggest they should retire the car?

I missed that message but Hamilton just can't seem to catch a break. He's on old tires right now moving faster than Carlos sainz on new tires. He seems very mismatched with the car some how.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
I missed that message but Hamilton just can't seem to catch a break. He's on old tires right now moving faster than Carlos sainz on new tires. He seems very mismatched with the car some how.
1st lap he bumped magnussen and cut down a tire then asked his team if he could just retire to save his engine. i cant stand him but i can understand his frustration.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
WTF is up with Hamilton?

So did that do his head in?
It isn't the equipment. Russell has been competitive.
max broke him.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hamilton worked his way up to 4th 5th (just got passed by Sainz with 1 to go). Decent finish given the lap 1 mess.

Why do the Williams cars still compete? What's the point? They're just flushing money down the toilet.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Hamilton worked his way up to 4th 5th (just got passed by Sainz with 1 to go). Decent finish given the lap 1 mess.

Why do the Williams cars still compete? What's the point? They're just flushing money down the toilet.
It seems like everyone but Williams has introduced their first big car updates and moved forwards, Williams haven't been nailed to the back of the field in every race. They might bring updates as we go through the season that help, and Barcelona may just not be a track that suits them. We shall see.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
It seems like everyone but Williams has introduced their first big car updates and moved forwards, Williams haven't been nailed to the back of the field in every race. They might bring updates as we go through the season that help, and Barcelona may just not be a track that suits them. We shall see.
The competitive imbalance they have behind the major teams is an embarrassment to the Williams teams of yesterdecades.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
The competitive imbalance they have behind the major teams is an embarrassment to the Williams teams of yesterdecades.
Sir Frank has passed away, Claire Williams sold the team. It's Williams in name only at this point.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bernie eccle whatever has been busted in Brazil for trying to get on a plane with a gun

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
they made me move my houseboat/duck blind out of in between leo dicaps and jeff bezos yachts. bunch of jerks in this place.