General Fort Hood Soldier Missing, body found, another soldier implicated in murder and dismemberment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This story has been going on for about two months.
Soldier goes missing and it's a huge mystery.
A body is found in a shallow grave.

Now this info comes out today a couple days ago:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Unit met with Kwaham on Wednesday, after humans remains were found in a shallow grave close to the Leon River in Texas. The meeting with officials came months after 20-year-old Guillen disappeared from Fort Hood.

Officials told Kwaham that the evidence they had against junior soldier, Aaron Robinson, dated back to the day when Guillen disappeared, after a witness spotted him in an armory parking lot. Robinson’s girlfriend, Cecily Aguilar, the estranged wife of a Fort Hood soldier, was also involved, officials told Kwaham.

Robinson was not the person who called Guillen into work on her day off on April 22, the last day she was seen alive, but he’s the one responsible for killing her, Kwaham said.

Doomsday death & deception: Nancy Grace investigates “Cult Mom” Lori Vallow. Inside sources reveal brand new bombshell information. Click here to watch.

When Guillen arrived at work, Robinson was already inside the armory room working. Guillen reportedly spotted photos of Aguilar on his phone and confronted him about having an affair with someone married to a former soldier.

Cecily Aguilar and Aaron Robinson [Police Handout/Facebook]At that point, an argument ensued, and Robinson allegedly told Guillen that he wouldn’t let her ruin his military career. He then grabbed a hammer and bludgeoned her to death, Kwaham said, leaving blood all over the armory room.

Robinson then hid Guillen’s body in a Pelican case, stored it to the side of the armory room, then left the base to buy supplies. He returned that evening and took the case to the Leon River area.

Kwaham said Robinson determined that he couldn’t dispose of Guillen himself and in turn, contacted Aguilar and asked her to help. Both Robinson and Aguilar then used a machete to hack Guillen’s body apart. They used cement to encase her body parts and get rid of evidence.

“Vanessa’s sister Mayra was arriving at the base; while was looking for her sister, they were dismembering her body,” Kwaham said.

After leaving the scene, the suspects threw the machete, hammer, and Guillen’s cellphone from a car window.

Although a witness saw Robinson leaving the base on April 22 with a Pelican case, no warrants were taken out until after investigators found the remains.

Officials told Kwaham that Guillen’s face had been bludgeoned so badly that officials could barely use dental records since her teeth were smashed in during the gruesome attack. She was identified through strands of hair, Kwaham said.

Shallow grave by Leon River, where human remains were buried
So far, Guillen’s mother has not been told the details regarding the brutal attack, or that the remains have been found. In a press conference Wednesday, Guillen’s sister indicated that their mother was in bed, taking medication and is not tuning in to media.

Robinson, according to family members, is the same person accused of sexually harassing Guillen.

“I think Aaron Robinson was a bad actor for a long, long time,” Dr. Bethany Marshall, a Beverly Hills-based psychoanalyst told Nancy Grace. “I think the military knew that he was sexually harassing women. I do not think Vanessa was the only victim.”

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Self-inflicted gunshot wound as police approach to ask him questions
Damn, he just straight up pulled a gun out and capped himself? What a pussy.

Yea, thankfully that beast of a gf is still alive. She apparently has bigger balls than the dude.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
The U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Unit met with Kwaham on Wednesday, after humans remains were found in a shallow grave close to the Leon River in Texas. The meeting with officials came months after 20-year-old Guillen disappeared from Fort Hood.

Officials told Kwaham that the evidence they had against junior soldier, Aaron Robinson, dated back to the day when Guillen disappeared, after a witness spotted him in an armory parking lot. Robinson’s girlfriend, Cecily Aguilar, the estranged wife of a Fort Hood soldier, was also involved, officials told Kwaham.

Robinson was not the person who called Guillen into work on her day off on April 22, the last day she was seen alive, but he’s the one responsible for killing her, Kwaham said.

Doomsday death & deception: Nancy Grace investigates “Cult Mom” Lori Vallow. Inside sources reveal brand new bombshell information. Click here to watch.

When Guillen arrived at work, Robinson was already inside the armory room working. Guillen reportedly spotted photos of Aguilar on his phone and confronted him about having an affair with someone married to a former soldier.

Cecily Aguilar and Aaron Robinson [Police Handout/Facebook]At that point, an argument ensued, and Robinson allegedly told Guillen that he wouldn’t let her ruin his military career. He then grabbed a hammer and bludgeoned her to death, Kwaham said, leaving blood all over the armory room.

Robinson then hid Guillen’s body in a Pelican case, stored it to the side of the armory room, then left the base to buy supplies. He returned that evening and took the case to the Leon River area.

Kwaham said Robinson determined that he couldn’t dispose of Guillen himself and in turn, contacted Aguilar and asked her to help. Both Robinson and Aguilar then used a machete to hack Guillen’s body apart. They used cement to encase her body parts and get rid of evidence.

“Vanessa’s sister Mayra was arriving at the base; while was looking for her sister, they were dismembering her body,” Kwaham said.

After leaving the scene, the suspects threw the machete, hammer, and Guillen’s cellphone from a car window.

Although a witness saw Robinson leaving the base on April 22 with a Pelican case, no warrants were taken out until after investigators found the remains.

Officials told Kwaham that Guillen’s face had been bludgeoned so badly that officials could barely use dental records since her teeth were smashed in during the gruesome attack. She was identified through strands of hair, Kwaham said.

Shallow grave by Leon River, where human remains were buried
So far, Guillen’s mother has not been told the details regarding the brutal attack, or that the remains have been found. In a press conference Wednesday, Guillen’s sister indicated that their mother was in bed, taking medication and is not tuning in to media.

Robinson, according to family members, is the same person accused of sexually harassing Guillen.

“I think Aaron Robinson was a bad actor for a long, long time,” Dr. Bethany Marshall, a Beverly Hills-based psychoanalyst told Nancy Grace. “I think the military knew that he was sexually harassing women. I do not think Vanessa was the only victim.”
Don't know if real, but I've seen this being posted by multiple people:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/YazzieB0022/status/1279227910654754817

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
With a comment like that, I wonder how she got promoted.........nam sayin.
Yeah, but I'm not sure what comments she might have been responding to. Out of context it looks like she's making that comment about the article itself, but it says there are 184 comments, so she might not have actually been condoning it. That's the problem with these out-of-context screenshots.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Yeah, but I'm not sure what comments she might have been responding to. Out of context it looks like she's making that comment about the article itself, but it says there are 184 comments, so she might not have actually been condoning it. That's the problem with these out-of-context screenshots.
You mean people just take part of a conversation out of context, then use it to further their own agenda, or fuel their outrage?

On the internet???

The fuck outta here!

;)

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This story has been going on for about two months.
Soldier goes missing and it's a huge mystery.
A body is found in a shallow grave.

Now this info comes out today

you are pretty late with this story. it is very disturbing they did some serial killer things to her.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Really sad story, that poor woman.
Someone made a comment on social media before this week (when cops still just said she was missing) that is she had been a rifle the whole base would have been locked down until she was found :(

I mean, I know Hood is a huge place and obviously the investigation lead towards the right person eventually, but that's a pretty long time from missing person to suspect arrest attempt. Not to mention, why not just arrest the dude as he's at PT or something guaranteeing no weapons?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Someone made a comment on social media before this week (when cops still just said she was missing) that is she had been a rifle the whole base would have been locked down until she was found :(

I mean, I know Hood is a huge place and obviously the investigation lead towards the right person eventually, but that's a pretty long time from missing person to suspect arrest attempt. Not to mention, why not just arrest the dude as he's at PT or something guaranteeing no weapons?
I agree, why give him that type of opportunity? And yes that base would have been locked down for a lost rifle. We've all seen it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I agree, why give him that type of opportunity? And yes that base would have been locked down for a lost rifle. We've all seen it.
I haven't. Us navy folk are excellent at not losing rifles. Unlike dipshit marines and army.

#seniorservice

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually I'm full of shit, there was a killick on sqn called fish. A monumental dipshit, working with him was like babysitting a tard. Anyhow this is a second hand story as it was a year before I got on sqn. In Kandahar at the time everyone had to carry their rifle everywhere, at all times, well fish managed to lose his because, well, he's a mong. There was a land rover outside the mess hall with a rifle in it. So he swiped it. He was in the process of putting his original serial number on it with tippex (white out) when he got rumbled.

Our sqn swept it under the rug, the marine who's rifle he swiped got charged for leaving his weapon unattended. Lol. Military

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
That's the problem with Twitter. Better off not using it.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
  • March 1: Spc. Shelby Jones, 20, was shot and killed at a strip club near Fort Hood.
  • March 5: Spc. Christopher Sawyer, 29, was found unresponsive in his on-post residence.
  • March 14: Spc. Freddy Delacruz Jr., 23, was among three victims found dead of gunshot wounds at an off-base apartment complex.
  • April 22: Spc. Vanessa Guillén, 20, was reported missing after working in one of the regiment’s arms room. Her remains were found weeks later. A fellow soldier who was a suspect in her killing shot himself when confronted by local police.
  • May 18: Pfc. Brandon Rosecrans, 27, was found dead from a gunshot wound near his burning Jeep, about 13 miles from the base.
  • June 19: Pvt. Gregory Morales, 24. His skeletal remains were found off base, and foul play is suspected.
  • July 17: Pvt. Mejhor Morta, 27. His body was found unresponsive by a group of fishermen in the vicinity of Stillhouse Lake. Drowning is suspected, but the investigation is ongoing.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
  • March 1: Spc. Shelby Jones, 20, was shot and killed at a strip club near Fort Hood.
  • March 5: Spc. Christopher Sawyer, 29, was found unresponsive in his on-post residence.
  • March 14: Spc. Freddy Delacruz Jr., 23, was among three victims found dead of gunshot wounds at an off-base apartment complex.
  • April 22: Spc. Vanessa Guillén, 20, was reported missing after working in one of the regiment’s arms room. Her remains were found weeks later. A fellow soldier who was a suspect in her killing shot himself when confronted by local police.
  • May 18: Pfc. Brandon Rosecrans, 27, was found dead from a gunshot wound near his burning Jeep, about 13 miles from the base.
  • June 19: Pvt. Gregory Morales, 24. His skeletal remains were found off base, and foul play is suspected.
  • July 17: Pvt. Mejhor Morta, 27. His body was found unresponsive by a group of fishermen in the vicinity of Stillhouse Lake. Drowning is suspected, but the investigation is ongoing.
These old privates make me believe they were involved in shadiness.