General Fort Hood Soldier Missing, body found, another soldier implicated in murder and dismemberment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
24 & 27 is old for privates? Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject.
Extremely.
Typically they are 18 and 19 years old. They could have joined really late and be a private at 24 and 27, but most likely got in trouble.
And yea 27 is old in the military on the enlisted side. You're an old man at that point.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What's the cut off for Marines? In the real navy I think it was 35. USAF I think a bit older.

I couldn't imagine doing basic at that age
Fuckkkkkk noooo. I'm 35 now, I'd die.
Well, I could probably do Army, Air Force, and Navy boot camp at this age. Definitely not Marine Corp, maybe coast guard because it's very academic and swimming is something I'm good at.
Marines is 28, and your considered fucking ancient at that age. We would just assume someone fucked up really really bad if they joined at that age.

M

member 1013

Fuckkkkkk noooo. I'm 35 now, I'd die.
Well, I could probably do Army, Air Force, and Navy boot camp at this age. Definitely not Marine Corp, maybe coast guard because it's very academic and swimming is something I'm good at.
Marines is 28, and your considered fucking ancient at that age. We would just assume someone fucked up really really bad if they joined at that age.
Think you could make the jtf2

M

member 1013

I'm in. My wife said I can't, but I'll just leave while she's at work. Can't stop me if she's not here.
Omg tell her it’s Trudeau’s special forces, all we will be doing is “mentoring” people in Iraq and Syria.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Omg tell her it’s Trudeau’s special forces, all we will be doing is “mentoring” people in Iraq and Syria.
I'm out. Those dudes literally fuck kids and you're not even allowed to kill them.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Murderers, rapists and child predators. We have seen an upstanding bunch of soldiers from there in the last few months.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Attorney: Missing Fort Hood soldier’s body found in Texas
Sad, sounds like he killed himself, which is a large problem in the military and veteran communities. Everyone I know who served also knows at least one person who has killed themselves either quickly via hanging or firearm or they slowly killed themselves with alcohol.

Last edited: