Frag out!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Funny story from down range and our first time taking contact. This was a cluster fuck. We had one guy take a round through the knee, clean in and out, and the female medic completely went into break down mode when she saw it. We all laughed, including the guy that was hit....anyways, during that little firefight, this guy Hooks politely says, "frag out". I looked over at my buddy Cisco and asks if he just said what I think he said. At the same time, Hook gently tosses a grenade, like some kindergarten school yard toss. We were taking contact from a small group of huts after one of our humvees took an anti-tank mine(that was upside down thank God) through the grill and stopped the convoy. One of these fuckers had managed to creep to within 20ft of us behind a mud fence type structure and Hooks was attempting to toss that grenade in his pocket. While I'm looking at Cisco, this fucking grenade goes off ON OUR SIDE OF THE STRUCTURE and sends shrapnel all into the side of our humvee and the hemmitt behind us. That's aviation pogues for ya lol. Thankfully that's the only time we were directly in a firefight and we spent the remainder of our deployment at Speicher, only having to do patrols in a neighboring village every now and then.

If I need to find the AAR for validation of state events, I can try.

M

member 3289

Was just reading the comments on liveleak. A lot of shitty trolls, but this comment made me lol:

"He should've covered himself in mud like Arnold did in Predator."