VID Frank Mir on Conor, violence, Chechnya, when to retire

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Pretty long and wide-ranging interview. If you're a fan of Mir, you'll probably enjoy the 33 minute ride.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Kadyrov timestamp:

"Do I hear some of the bad things that Ramzan and they do there? I haven't seen it per stand, but uh...you know...it's uhhh...not really involved with me too much."

For those who don't know this is the president of ACB that Frank works for an "isn't really associated with Kadyrov" according to him:

"Today is the birthday of the Head of the Chechen Republic, Hero of Russia Ramzan Akhmatovich Kadyrov! Dear Ramzan Akhmatovich, Dear Brother! I wish you and your family good health, a long and happy life for the benefit of the Chechen Republic and all of Russia! At any time and in any place I and everything that is connected with me at your service!"

"Friends, for a few months we have had negotiations for a Nike sponsorship with ACB but after such a demarche on the part of well-known company, I consider it beneath our dignity to have any relationship with them! I add to all this one expression - 'Sometimes the devil is afraid of the thoughts within a f****t’s head.' "

I can't fucking stand how Frank and all those guys spin this shit when they're smart enough to know how fucked up it is. Must be nice to have so little conscience that you can make money from people associated with warlords causing atrocities and write it off as "I haven't seen it"

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Frank tried so hard not to be considered a thug he sold out to a literal dictator that rounds up gays and kills them out in the woods. Oh, it didn't happen right in front of you Frank? Well, that's ok then.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Frank tried so hard not to be considered a thug he sold out to a literal dictator that rounds up gays and kills them out in the woods. Oh, it didn't happen right in front of you Frank? Well, that's ok then.
Hey Mr. Racist Man. Don't be so intolerant towards other cultures.