Frankie Edgar blasts McGregor!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Frankie is doing exactly what Conor did to get the title shot.
Edgar has fought much tougher competition.
Frankie my not have beaten Dennis Siver for his shot but I think he may have beaten a couple other good fighters.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
Conor is Frankie's employer and boss now, not Dana.

I love Frankie, but he has no leverage in negotiations and physically when he gets in the cage with Conor.

Frankie may have the best style to fight Conor with stylistically, I just tend to think Conor probably finishes what Gray started and gives him a serious concussion.

Still nice to see Frankie using some instigation to help build the fight. The gentleman act only works for so long, eventually you have to slap some $2500 sunglasses off with all the cameras rolling..The mental image of Conor's glasses flying after a bitch slap would be unshakable until Conor fought him, if you want to force a guy to fight then force him. Nate Diaz knows what's up.

I don't know maybe I am just old fashioned. I come from an era, where we wore FILA, people got shot down and robbed for their Starter jacket and fight press conferences had the potential to look like this.

Last edited:

Conor is Frankie's employer and boss now, not Dana.

I love Frankie, but he has no leverage in negotiations and physically when he gets in the cage with Conor.

Frankie may have the best style to fight Conor with stylistically, I just tend to think Conor probably finishes what Gray started and gives him a serious concussion.

Still nice to see Frankie using some instigation to help build the fight. The gentleman act only works for so long, eventually you have to slap some sunglasses off with all the cameras rolling..

Not arguing with Cre.

Its a wonderful world.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
Just saying being meek usually ends up with you eating last, it's why Frankie is always last selected for big fights, he is too quiet and doesn't do himself justice with his gentle demeanor and personality.

Frankie is a nice guy, he's probably too nice of a guy to beat a ruthless barbarian in his prime like Conor.

If Frankie wants to get paid, he has to prove it by being aggressive in Conor's presence.

Frankie already hesitated. Conor is going to lay hands on him first outside of the cage, just like how he did Aldo.

It's all about psychological warfare. Murda Mac is breaking these guys down outside of the cage, so they get in there with him and his energy is too much, they can't rise to the occasion.

I never seen Aldo shake like that, before and after a fight.

Just saying being meek usually ends up with you eating last, it's why Frankie is always last selected for big fights, he is too quiet and doesn't do himself justice with his gentle demeanor and personality.

Frankie is a nice guy, he's probably too nice of a guy to beat a ruthless barbarian in his prime like Conor.

If Frankie wants to get paid, he has to prove it by being aggressive in Conor's presence.

Frankie already hesitated. Conor is going to lay hands on him first outside of the cage, just like how he did Aldo.

It's all about psychological warfare. Murda Mac is breaking these guys down outside of the cage, so they get in there with him and his energy is too much, they can't rise to the occasion.

I never seen Aldo shake like that, before and after a fight.
Wow... Here we go!!

Winnson

We can't stop here. This is bat country!
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Poor Frankie just can't catch a break.

Oct 24, 2015
I've seen fights where the champ gets koed and comes back to win. JDS Cain fight. First Fox fight and Cain was koed quick. Gave him a rematch and what happened with both fights? Dana doesn't want Aldo rematch and he doesn't want Edgar fight. Conor has little ground game, take down def but little ground game. Edgar did what Conor did with Mendes on a full camp and quicker. The UFC decides who they want to hype, and if you don't follow there lead you don't get it. Sad because it use to be about the good fights and this would be one of them.

I've seen fights where the champ gets koed and comes back to win. JDS Cain fight. First Fox fight and Cain was koed quick. Gave him a rematch and what happened with both fights? Dana doesn't want Aldo rematch and he doesn't want Edgar fight. Conor has little ground game, take down def but little ground game. Edgar did what Conor did with Mendes on a full camp and quicker. The UFC decides who they want to hype, and if you don't follow there lead you don't get it. Sad because it use to be about the good fights and this would be one of them.

Hey....

Its gonna be OK.