Frankie Edgar channels Freddie Krueger for latest Conor McGregor call out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015

Frankie Edgar is not easing up on his desire to fight Conor McGregor and he's even added a horror-themed nursery rhyme to his arsenal while calling out the featherweight champion.

Edgar took to Twitter on Wednesday where he posted a video inspired by the classic 1984 film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and the infamous nursery rhyme for dream slasher Freddy Krueger.

"1-2, Frankie's coming for you

3-4, You better guard your jaw

5-6, Conor doesn't want this

7-8, July 9 is the date

9-10, Iron Army till the end"

Edgar already told FOX Sports earlier this week that he's been messaging UFC president Dana White non-stop since UFC 196 ended to try and land the fight with McGregor this summer.

View: https://twitter.com/FrankieEdgar/status/707662998769377280?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

LINK: Frankie Edgar channels Freddy Krueger for latest Conor McGregor call out

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol

Taking a page from McG's book
Frankie begs BLAF to give him a look
He ain't shook
and
Though Frankie is right
McG may talk like he might
but Frankie still won't get the fight

McG has fought a perfect path, getting both Chad & Nate -- his worst match-ups to date -- on short notice. Will be a shocker if he takes one with Frankie any time before he absolutely has to.

All this "fight any one at any weight at any time" is a little ridickulus. He has fought the most careful route possible, as he should.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
He needs to step it up at this point. Freddie Krueger rhymes aren't gonna get it done.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
This.. was fucking horrible. Frankie needs to hire Paul heyman to talk for him.
I honestly wonder why more fighters don't- if Aldo never spoke a word and had let's say Paul Heyman talking shit for him, he'd be a massive star.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Yeah thay was pretty weak. Could have been much better.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
this callout was so spine-chillingly frightening that McGregor will quite possibly refuse to fight Frankie forever due to abject terror

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
LOL!

rhyme
rʌɪm/
noun
  1. 1.
    correspondence of sound between words or the endings of words, especially when these are used at the ends of lines of poetry.
    "poetic features such as rhythm, rhyme, and alliteration"
verb
  1. 1.
    (of a word, syllable, or line) have or end with a sound that corresponds to another.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Only a Jersey boy would think "four" rhymes with "jaw"
as the great eminem says, you can rhyme many things together that dont sound like they would rhyme...

soooo no only jersey boys dont think that!!! lol but i get the joke im from jersey though so i gotta defend my boy frankie