General Frat boy goes night night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Zuckerberg really needs to learn how to jab, or just leave this shit up to his security. That facebook campus is out of control and even his employees are laughing at him. I'm guessing this fight got started when employees were mocking for taking paternal leave from work.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He looked quite peaceful during that concrete nap.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He looked quite peaceful during that concrete nap.

I like that during the fight, you could see it coming from the first throw. Frat dude reaches out and instinctively puts his chin way up like he's pawling at something but trying to protect his eyes.

Everybody's expecting the looping over hand right. Asian guy is seamless in changing stances and leads with the left both times. Asian guy obviously has a little bit of training a frat boy is a bully with his friend trying to go two on one.

M

member 1013

I like that during the fight, you could see it coming from the first throw. Frat dude reaches out and instinctively puts his chin way up like he's pawling at something but trying to protect his eyes.

Everybody's expecting the looping over hand right. Asian guy is seamless in changing stances and leads with the left both times. Asian guy obviously has a little bit of training a frat boy is a bully with his friend trying to go two on one.
Have you ever been in a fight dad?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
There is no way that’s you. A man with that beard would use fire to cook and wouldn’t be caught dead boiling meat like a filthy fucking hipster.
I'll be putting some skirt steak on the fire tomorrow, some fresh pico, my world famous guacamole, and drinking a modelo while I watch Cain. Thank God Trump declared a state of emergency to keep me safe Jesus X @Jesus X