free butt sex for all illegal streamers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If you don’t host, you don’t roast
He's also forgetting that there are a whole bunch of places where they don't give a fuck about pirating. Eventually Dana will realize that charging 70 bucks a pop for PPV's isn't the best business model, but I'm not holding my breath.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Last PPV I paid for had such a horrible quality stream. I had to go to the place that is no more to be able to watch. ESPN plus is terrible.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
does this have anything to do with the illegal streaming law that "will only be used to target the large streamers"?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have the best stream ever. I can't remember what one of you cocksucker's gave it me. HD either live or replay every event.

Venum Shill

https://www.venum.com/
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Streaming pirated content isn't illegal based on the most recent rulings. Hosting is different, but even that depends. Dana is likely referring to this:

Of course, even with that provision, it relies on the hosting site being in the US and under FBI jurisdiction.
So say I am a kurdish farmer with internet access and host an illegal streaming event of the latest UFC event. Will Dana personally come out to my village and arrest me? If I am just some dude living in my mom's basement and host, can he arrest me if I say "sorry i'll pay the 70 dollars and will pay 70 dollars for every PPV this year"?