General FREE CNMH!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sorry folks, CMNH needs to shape up or ship out.
This is perfect timing for his disciplinary measure.

If he's good in person, he needs to mirror that on the board.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The good people here put an ignore feature here for you to ignore any certain poster or post that might make you melt. If you fell like someones trolling you. Use it, make your experience better without that post. Leave Leigh @Leigh alone for a fucken minute. Quit spamming that report button and hit ignore once.
Its amazing how many posters like to cry about content from others that they dont have on ignore.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Poor Leigh is the only guy that had got tagged more than Suga O'Malleys Green zombie opp.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
@spakuri you are one of the posters I respect the most on here.
But this site also needs the outspoken trolls- and it actually promotes discussions (yes, and nitwit arguments too). When we all have the same opinion, discussions become very limited.
Someone unashamedly voting for Hillary etc, just take it as a joke (sometimes he can actually be funny) or realize there are plenty of idiots in the world that we just have to put up with- but please don't fall into the cancel culture we vehemently despise.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@spakuri you are one of the posters I respect the most on here.
But this site also needs the outspoken trolls- and it actually promotes discussions (yes, and nitwit arguments too). When we all have the same opinion, discussions become very limited.
Someone unashamedly voting for Hillary etc, just take it as a joke (sometimes he can actually be funny) or realize there are plenty of idiots in the world that we just have to put up with- but please don't fall into the cancel culture we vehemently despise.
He doxxed me and called me out on a DUI.
He has consistently since the creation of the site interlaced vomit with humor, walking a line that has kept the forum from growing to where it was intended, and should have gone.
He posts inappropriately, saying whatever comes to his mind without the terms of service guideline of "treat it as an in-person lounge".
The entire point of The MMA Community from its inception was to finally, have a place for trainers, athletes, fighters, fans and aficionados to converse respectfully, and have no trolling whatsoever.
CMNH had a friend here well-respected, and a couple others who were banned, and was/has been kept around in honor of them.
Chief @Chief is a hell of a human being, and vouches for CMNH in-person, and I trust that.
But here on the forum, CMNH has never, and will never respect the "office of the forum".
It is a tool for him to continue his immature power structure of walking the thin line while constantly berating others personally, then backing down just enough for a plea bargain.
It is absolutely unacceptable, and if "the new norm" hadn't been lived with and manipulated for 6 years, with just the foretelling prophecy that "Member X will be a constant problem and reprimanded to the point of mocking the entire point of discipline", then 'Member X' unquestionably would've never been given sanctuary here.
He has absolutely zero respect or regard for what was being created here.

Not everyone agrees with me, and I certainly don't with everyone, but I have been able to handle myself as well as anyone should be expected to, and most others have as well upon disagreements, even through unprecedented times.
CMNH should've been banned years ago (and has been considered multiple times), or given an ultimatum as others have. That would've been broken long ago.
His latitude has surpassed all others, more so than the next two belligerent members combined.
But the site owners, I suspect, have just said "fuck it, it is what it is I guess", because a mistake was made early to allow it.

I don't know what's to become of this forum, or this world for that matter, but if this forum even wants a hint of surviving with the TOS and vision it first strived for, that poster, as funny as he's been many times, cannot be allowed to continue.
That's just the blunt truth.
To me personally he's an annoyance and akin to a belligerent drunkard, sometimes funny. But to this forum has been devastatingly toxic, eroding any semblance of its first vision, and negative at-will to members.

We should have 5,000 members in live threads, not 50.
The features worked on here to make it what it was and is, and the time spent to pull it off was enormous, and it wasn't respected, it was scoffed at by virtue of action.

Make no mistake, I have no ,more power here than any other member.
But according to the terms of service, you absolutely do not dox members or bring up topics of a personal nature, that is despicable, and in his case, par for the course.
And make no mistake, I could easily be an equal poison, and absolutely WRECK him in front of everyone, embarrassing him to the point he'd never show his face again.
Then I'd be under the same microscope and deserve the same punishment.
And it's a temptation that should never cross a forum members mind at this place.

As stated from the beginning, "get all the shit out elsewhere, there are a thousand other forums for that, then come here with shoes and a shirt."

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He doxxed me and called me out on a DUI.
He has consistently since the creation of the site interlaced vomit with humor, walking a line that has kept the forum from growing to where it was intended, and should have gone.
He posts inappropriately, saying whatever comes to his mind without the terms of service guideline of "treat it as an in-person lounge".
The entire point of The MMA Community from its inception was to finally, have a place for trainers, athletes, fighters, fans and aficionados to converse respectfully, and have no trolling whatsoever.
CMNH had a friend here well-respected, and a couple others who were banned, and was/has been kept around in honor of them.
Chief @Chief is a hell of a human being, and vouches for CMNH in-person, and I trust that.
But here on the forum, CMNH has never, and will never respect the "office of the forum".
It is a tool for him to continue his immature power structure of walking the thin line while constantly berating others personally, then backing down just enough for a plea bargain.
It is absolutely unacceptable, and if "the new norm" hadn't been lived with and manipulated for 6 years, with just the foretelling prophecy that "Member X will be a constant problem and reprimanded to the point of mocking the entire point of discipline", then 'Member X' unquestionably would've never been given sanctuary here.
He has absolutely zero respect or regard for what was being created here.

Not everyone agrees with me, and I certainly don't with everyone, but I have been able to handle myself as well as anyone should be expected to, and most others have as well upon disagreements, even through unprecedented times.
CMNH should've been banned years ago (and has been considered multiple times), or given an ultimatum as others have. That would've been broken long ago.
His latitude has surpassed all others, more so than the next two belligerent members combined.
But the site owners, I suspect, have just said "fuck it, it is what it is I guess", because a mistake was made early to allow it.

I don't know what's to become of this forum, or this world for that matter, but if this forum even wants a hint of surviving with the TOS and vision it first strived for, that poster, as funny as he's been many times, cannot be allowed to continue.
That's just the blunt truth.
To me personally he's an annoyance and akin to a belligerent drunkard, sometimes funny. But to this forum has been devastatingly toxic, eroding any semblance of its first vision, and negative at-will to members.

We should have 5,000 members in live threads, not 50.
The features worked on here to make it what it was and is, and the time spent to pull it off was enormous, and it wasn't respected, it was scoffed at by virtue of action.

Make no mistake, I have no ,more power here than any other member.
But according to the terms of service, you absolutely do not dox members or bring up topics of a personal nature, that is despicable, and in his case, par for the course.
And make no mistake, I could easily be an equal poison, and absolutely WRECK him in front of everyone, embarrassing him to the point he'd never show his face again.
Then I'd be under the same microscope and deserve the same punishment.
And it's a temptation that should never cross a forum members mind at this place.

As stated from the beginning, "get all the shit out elsewhere, there are a thousand other forums for that, then come here with shoes and a shirt."
Hmm I had no idea you fellows had such deep rooted beefs. I hope the pair of you can work that out, and I hope you don't view my efforts to free him yesterday as me siding with him in your argument. Until the last post I figured he called you a cunt or something.

Anyways I'd recommend forgiveness or the ignore function.