General FREE CNMH!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

I thought he was going steady with @Cody ?

Can't keep up with whose bitch he is these days

Its worse than in prison the shaft swapping in here.
If I was I was still in prison I wouldnt fuck @Gamer Dude

I would rent him out to the brothers tho if you know what I mean. I would have his cell setup like a cam girls bedroom. He would have different types of lotion and fried chicken grease. He would always be a jelly packets away from being fulfilled.

For those of you that dont know. The punks would use skittles or M&Ms to make makeup. And they would carry around jelly packets in their shirt pocket so they could get fucked in a dumpster or wherever these bootybandits would do their drilling

M

member 3289

I would rent him out to the brothers tho if you know what I mean. I would have his cell setup like a cam girls bedroom. He would have different types of lotion and fried chicken grease. He would always be a jelly packets away from being fulfilled.

For those of you that dont know. The punks would use skittles or M&Ms to make makeup. And they would carry around jelly packets in their shirt pocket so they could get fucked in a dumpster or wherever these bootybandits would do their drilling
You said you would protect me if I did your laundry...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Jellypackets for lube?

If so, that is too much internet for me today

T

The Big Guy

You said you would protect me if I did your laundry...
That is true

But I want to be honest, I have never had to protect a man taller than me. As long as you carry my blade up your ass I would keep you safe. Plus nobody is buttfucking someone holding a 9 inch shank in their ass

1626301623788.png

It's literally built to go right in you

M

member 1013

You went to county!!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

he seems like the kind of guy who would take it dry

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he seems like the kinda guy who would wear his soap on a rope as an ankle bracelet

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

"Blood on my knife or shit on my dick" - @Cody

T

The Big Guy

"Blood on my knife or shit on my dick" - @Cody
I've seen "doctors" in prison too back when everyone was getting busted for pill mills. The medical staff are so bad they offer tylenol or skin cream for everything from a heart attack to a stab wound. Theres actually a decent video from mike the situation in prison doctors. They are held in relatively high regard because inmates trust them more than staff

Mike from Jersey shore actually got a second opinion from a second prison doctor. It's worth the watch and only a few minutes.

View: https://youtu.be/psGYQRWgP04

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I've seen "doctors" in prison too back when everyone was getting busted for pill mills. The medical staff are so bad they offer tylenol or skin cream for everything from a heart attack to a stab wound. Theres actually a decent video from mike the situation in prison doctors. They are held in relatively high regard because inmates trust them more than staff

Mike from Jersey shore actually got a second opinion from a second prison doctor. It's worth the watch and only a few minutes.

lol. that was a well told story

i paniced about the same thing once thinking i had worms im my eye lol

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

lol. that was a well told story

i paniced about the same thing once thinking i had worms im my eye lol
haha
funny story

I have had those floaters since I was 10 off and on...I stopped paying attention to them
Used to play with them to put me asleep
at 10 I realized they were some surface shit u fukin newbs
I thought of it as lint on my eyeball lens