General Free Gay For Longo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Free Gay For Longo @Gay For Longo!!!!!

I don't know the full backstory on why he is banned so maybe I am totally off base here but he has always seemed like a great dude and a great asset to the forum. I know he was pissed about being pinked but he will chill in time.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Gay for Longo is a solid poster for sure, seems like a good dude!

I don't know the back story. I've lost my head here a few times in the past as well, but hopefully cooler heads eventually prevail here

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There is a bad "element" kinda dissuading good elements in the past.
I don't know the backstory, but he's always been a good poster.
If I was collaborating with my fellow mods, there's a couple people I'd strongly consider "giving" a leave who seem to be consistently immature & rustling feathers, and, getting their way.
One thing however you can't do is disrespect the platform creators/owners, IE; bite the hand that feeds you.
If that occurs you need to take a bit just for your own good anyway, even a couple days.

Just like children, we're all facing a social media epidemic that we're all kind of experiments for, and subject to. So for context, breaks back to reality are essential and good for everyone.
We've got the best mma website, and it's truly a community.
We've lost some good members for core ideals.
Gay for Longo, aside from what went on behind closed doors, is a good member of the community.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He is Jekyll and Hyde like me but he just loses his mind and starts hammering insults at people

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I really like G.F.Longo, he is a very good provider of content and discussion.

I hope fences can be mended.

The attention whoring done by others went on too long(IMO), and I see him(GFL) currently as a very unfortunate casualty of the long overdue(IMO) moderation of the formerly mentioned group.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Who is this Longo, and why is he getting all the free gay?
Save some for the rest of us who can't afford 'gay for pay'.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Why is everyone all over Longo? He's just a good dude trying to make it in a woman's world.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
I generally like the guy but i have to admit that when he decides to go retard, he goes full retard.

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
There is a bad "element" kinda dissuading good elements in the past.
I don't know the backstory, but he's always been a good poster.
If I was collaborating with my fellow mods, there's a couple people I'd strongly consider "giving" a leave who seem to be consistently immature & rustling feathers, and, getting their way.
One thing however you can't do is disrespect the platform creators/owners, IE; bite the hand that feeds you.
If that occurs you need to take a bit just for your own good anyway, even a couple days.
Just like children, we're all facing a social media epidemic that we're all kind of experiments for, and subject to. So for context, breaks back to reality are essential and good for everyone.
We've got the best mma website, and it's truly a community.
We've lost some good members for core ideals.
Gay for Longo, aside from what went on behind closed doors, is a good member of the community.
Are you a moderator?

How do you know what went on behind the scenes?

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

I have no idea what he did.

But from prior meetings he seems like a decent poster.

I could be wrong.

But if things can be fixed they should.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Are you a moderator?

No...
If I was collaborating with my fellow mods,

How do you know what went on behind the scenes?
I don't.
I don't know the backstory
What I do know is hearsay from a pm, which I trust, that outlines pm's took between him and Wild regarding the issue.
Assuming he(GFL) said things in the heat of the moment, I added in my OP the following...

The reason I say this, is that members sometimes feel a sense of entitlement for being good members and contributors.
I've seen this happen to several owners of sites over two decades.
I don't know that this is the case here, but between reading a pm, a locked thread, history between GFL and I as well as others, I thought it conceivable, which is why I addressed why taking a break is often a good thing.
I liken it to trying to solve a complex emotional issue while sleep-deprived.

GFL once even told me he was giving me a zero for a Monster's event, for what I knew was a misunderstaning.
So I see his tendency to misunderstand and get a bit 'big-headed', but consider him an overall asset none-the-less.
But again, I don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
I do know what I see above ground, which is why I and others believe there's a spirit that's been created by a small few that may have been given a bit too much fuel.
And that's just our opinion.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Adults only?

Just like this site.

No kiddie no sense.

Lets be mature and come together as family.

Yah, but I wanna know what it’s about..

Also, it’s far too late for everyone in this place to be mature. I think respectful, yes, but none of us are mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.