General FREEDOM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I acknowledged it's a definition.

Like I said, your comparison is like "Renegade" being more akin to "Maverick", than "Traitor."

I'd be willing to bet the way kreuz was adopted to back, or spine, would have been as a similie to standing strong under the cross.

Maybe you could fact check that bit.

It's also an adoption of crux, from Latin. Ill let you guess the definition of that one.
It's not about the word itself, it's about the meaning of the name, which just is what it is.

You have shown you won't believe me anyhow and for some reason insinuate I am lying about my nationality for this very subject, becaaaaause...??
Proof enough for me that you are not worth my time until you are out of the grasps of your cult.

PS: It's Kreuz. We use upper case for substantives here.

Or do we?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There used to be a German footballer called kuntz. What does that word mean?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Interestingly, in the world cup we won 2014, we had a player with the name Kevin Großkreutz. Not a fan of him though, he is a douchebag.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
It's not about the word itself, it's about the meaning of the name, which just is what it is.

You have shown you won't believe me anyhow and for some reason insinuate I am lying about my nationality for this very subject, becaaaaause...??
Proof enough for me that you are not worth my time until you are out of the grasps of your cult.

Or do we?
It's cool that this is the part of the meme you're fighting about.

You have provided nothing except personal testimony. Regardless, it's an objectively true statement.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
It's cool that this is the part of the meme you're fighting about
Aks yourself why I picked exactly that? Maybe I actually have some reliable input I wanted to bring across? Just maybe though. I'm sure your meme guys know way more about it.

I don't give a shit about the other looney stuff.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh, I didn't realize it was your last name also. My apologies!

Is it written with ß or ss? Cause if it's the latter it means "super tiny frail penis".
It's obviously the latter. I called my family in Germany to confirm.

M

member 3289

They're called nouns in English, and that makes a lot more sense now that I know this. Your capitalization rules always confused me.

We capitalize proper nouns (those referring to a single entity, e.g. New Jersey, Miami Dolphins) but not common nouns (those referring to a class of entities, e.g. shithole, football team).

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You were the one that brought in previous allegations into the argument, as if it has relevancy in allegations that are unrelated.
I didn't bring in previous allegations. I brought up facts that happened.

The only portion that's an allegation so far is his felonious straw purchase.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
They're called nouns in English, and that makes a lot more sense now that I know this. Your capitalization rules always confused me.

We capitalize proper nouns (those referring to a single entity, e.g. New Jersey, Miami Dolphins) but not common nouns (those referring to a class of entities, e.g. shithole, football team).
Yeah, I actually prefer the English approach on this. There is really no tangible loss of information to just drop the capitalization altogether with the exception of proper names and the starting of a sentence.

Would be easier for kids to learn as well.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Is it an allegation if he admitted to it?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Is it an allegation if he admitted to it?
I wouldn't say so, no. All I've seen is the other guy stating it.
Did Kyle admit it now?

It's a shame. He could have had a good life but now he'll end up as just a felon limiting his future when the glow of pseudo-martyrdom and virtue signaling social media fades.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I wouldn't say so, no. All I've seen is the other guy stating it.
Did Kyle admit it now?

It's a shame. He could have had a good life but now he'll end up as just a felon limiting his future when the glow of pseudo-martyrdom and virtue signaling social media fades.
I believe I saw that this weekend. Let me see if I can find it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

reminds me of the straw purchase scene in ozark