Frevola out my friend and former opponent takes on Camacho

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Justin Jaynes and myself have a history...we had an absolute war back in the day and I'm telling you guys he's gonna beat Camacho.. He's a former Michigan state runner up and college wrestler with bombs in his hands..we had nasty wrestling exchanges and knees on the ground were flying.. He escaped a armbar and head n arm before He ended up catching me in a North south choke after he got on top in a wild scramble almost 10 minutes into the fight .. Dudes a animal and I'm excited for him to show the world his pedigree..

Last edited:

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Why did you stop fighting?
. Messed up hand.. Fought over 40 times in 7 years.. Signed a deal with EliteXc then they folded.. Then the smaller shows just weren't for me anymore and I hung it up

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This was 3 hours ago
Haha
U fucking Dog
Great stuff u Bad Mofo

I think I had seen him fight before when he was walking out, now that I saw this thread I am sure I watched a bunch of his fights

He didn't have much gas on 2 days notice, but he spent every bit of it perfectly today, very fine performance and he is gonna get a few more fights for sure

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Haha
U fucking Dog
Great stuff u Bad Mofo

I think I had seen him fight before when he was walking out, now that I saw this thread I am sure I watched a bunch of his fights

He didn't have much gas but he spent every bit of it perfectly today, very fine performance and he is gonna get a few more fights for sure
He's got a tank from hell in full camp.. Thanks bud