Friday the 13th the game

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Anyone playing?

Thoughts?

I'm having a great time with it! Well once I'm connected to a room.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Anyone playing?

Thoughts?

I'm having a great time with it! Well once I'm connected to a room.
is this the game where you play online with friends. one is Jason and rest are trying to kill or escape?

if so, i got it like a month ago. okayed it once. sucked

bought an Xbox controller and then a USB connector thing but can't get it to connect to my computer. and I didt like using the keyboard

plan on figuring it out tho at some point. wsa a fun game

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
is this the game where you play online with friends. one is Jason and rest are trying to kill or escape?

if so, i got it like a month ago. okayed it once. sucked

bought an Xbox controller and then a USB connector thing but can't get it to connect to my computer. and I didt like using the keyboard

plan on figuring it out tho at some point. wsa a fun game
That's the one.
I haven't played in years but it was a lot of fun. Extremely frustrating at times but overall a fun play.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
That's the one.
I haven't played in years but it was a lot of fun. Extremely frustrating at times but overall a fun play.
no doubt. once I get my controller wofe working, I plan on jumping in some games with my boy on youtube "the granite person." he's a vulgar MF which I don't like. but he's a great friend. I'll hit you up and try to get you to hop into the game with us

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
no doubt. once I get my controller wofe working, I plan on jumping in some games with my boy on youtube "the granite person." he's a vulgar MF which I don't like. but he's a great friend. I'll hit you up and try to get you to hop into the game with us
I'd be down for that but I'm on PS4