Front Row Brian's Twitter Account Suspended.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
This is a total violation of free speech. I guarantee you someone in the MMA media had a hand in this. Here is the kicker: I don't even like the guy, but I respect someone's right to post what he was posting.

Account suspended
This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.
Short story, NO ONE has a right to post on Twitter. It is a private business - they chose the rules. You chose to abide by them or not.

Bob Carson MMA

Independent Podcaster who doesn't have a "hustle."
Oct 13, 2017
Short story, NO ONE has a right to post on Twitter. It is a private business - they chose the rules. You chose to abide by them or not.
Can Twitter not be considered a public domain? Some of the rules are pretty clear cut, I agree. Sometimes, though, "abuse" can be a relative term. Is posting a negative opinion about someone abuse? Just saying, in general.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A lot of you guys don't seem to understand the "public square" concept.......

Don't worry though, neither do our politicians!

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Can Twitter not be considered a public domain? Some of the rules are pretty clear cut, I agree. Sometimes, though, "abuse" can be a relative term. Is posting a negative opinion about someone abuse? Just saying, in general.
Depends whether social media are media companies, and thus subject to the regulations we already have on media, or technological platforms and thus arbitrarily used tools. This is maybe one of the most important questions yet to be determined.