Frustrating injury finally scheduled for repair

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I have dislocated and otherwise injured my right index finger countless times, and about six months ago developed a tendon injury in it that got progressively worse and resulted in trigger finger so it hurts to close my fist and I have to use my other hand to painfully re-extend my index finger once I have made a fist. Super convenient while Grappling.
I stopped training due to it last week after trying to train in fits and starts since Thanksgiving; but I finally have a surgical date set for the end of the month. Hopefully I will be back training by April, and back competing this summer.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have dislocated and otherwise injured my right index finger countless times, and about six months ago developed a tendon injury in it that got progressively worse and resulted in trigger finger so it hurts to close my fist and I have to use my other hand to painfully re-extend my index finger once I have made a fist. Super convenient while Grappling.
I stopped training due to it last week after trying to train in fits and starts since Thanksgiving; but I finally have a surgical date set for the end of the month. Hopefully I will be back training by April, and back competing this summer.
Good luck brother
Hope it gets repaired properly and you get some function back

M

member 603

Will you be operating on yourself OP?
He'll be a shot of whiskey and start cutting in :D

EDIT: because I looked like a swig of whiskey already

Last edited by a moderator:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i worry that this will impact the quality of the handjobs you give at Truckers' Express.

get better.
stop grip-fighting.
:p

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
i worry that this will impact the quality of the handjobs you give at Truckers' Express.

get better.
stop grip-fighting.
:p
Only until Thursday, then I will be back to business as usual. Hopefully I will be back to training and working towards hurting something else in a few weeks.