fuck game of thrones. WITCHER BAAABAAA bee dubs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Missy Cat

Goddess of Chaos, Violence, and ...
Jan 25, 2018
i missed tmmac

geek ground bc im a geek'

i intended on saying that the onyl i drank tonight was cause of you Missy Cat @Missy Cat but as usual, i drifted into a tangent of a tangent =)

im drunk
Kev, you are right, the moon is sooo huge. I am looking at it through the telescope.. sick.
I bet you forgot that orange slice and tequila... gosh the awesome aftertaste.
And u hope you got those chocolates and wate for the morning. It does work like a char. I just tested it again sat and sun morning. Dove chocolates are so yummy, and Perrier bubbles name ever thing better .
I love seeing you have fun. We all need to vent somehow.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Kev, you are right, the moon is sooo huge. I am looking at it through the telescope.. sick.
I bet you forgot that orange slice and tequila... gosh the awesome aftertaste.
And u hope you got those chocolates and wate for the morning. It does work like a char. I just tested it again sat and sun morning. Dove chocolates are so yummy, and Perrier bubbles name ever thing better .
I love seeing you have fun. We all need to vent somehow.
i need to go dancing/. like right now

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
which word? domino? or "like"
:D Tsk tsk :D. Since watching Doctor Who, whenever i hear "dancing", it means the same thing as "sex" to me:p.
So when i hear someone say that they love dancing, i crack up and say that it is my favorire pass time too :D:p.
I had such a fun time trynig to speak in code for my "sex scene writing video" because i wanted to make it appropriate for all writers.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Those videos are so enjoyable. i wish he would stop deleting them. (there is nothing to be ashamed of). He could make those into a vlog type of channel...
Well. He could private them and give us a password

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Those videos are so enjoyable. i wish he would stop deleting them. (there is nothing to be ashamed of). He could make those into a vlog type of channel...
once i start doing vlogs, the goal will be to try emulating casey neistat. storytelling at its finest. i need to get a drone tho

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Well. He could private them and give us a password
i upload them "unlisted" the the password is the link that i post here. but after i start sobering up, i realize that its 10 mionutes of stupidity. so i remove it to avoid anyone else wasting precious moments of their life hearing me make bad jokes lol

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
i upload them "unlisted" the the password is the link that i post here. but after i start sobering up, i realize that its 10 mionutes of stupidity. so i remove it to avoid anyone else wasting precious moments of their life hearing me make bad jokes lol
well, if you see the as mistakes, change the listing ot private and keep it as a reminder (and entertainment :p)

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
well, if you see the as mistakes, change the listing ot private and keep it as a reminder (and entertainment :p)
i also end up fearing retribution from YT. i dont want the channel to get taken down for stupid shit i say drunk. and i always forget to upload to a different channel :-/

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Well, leave them up so I can watch then delete them once I authorise the destruction of the video

I love watching those videos.......plus it then gives me common ground with missykat and I can then sneakily pm her under the guise of really liking and respecting you and then 2 days in, make up some bad things about you and steal her from you

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
Well, leave them up so I can watch then delete them once I authorise the destruction of the video

I love watching those videos.......plus it then gives me common ground with missykat and I can then sneakily pm her under the guise of really liking and respecting you and then 2 days in, make up some bad things about you and steal her from you
any reason is a good reason to keep those videos up for us. .... as far as stealing me ... I have already been stolen :D and he "regrets" it every day :p (for many, many years now). But i have my claws on his back and then he does not seem to mind so much. :p

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
i also end up fearing retribution from YT. i dont want the channel to get taken down for stupid shit i say drunk. and i always forget to upload to a different channel :-/
you could always reuplod them to a different channel and just add fefw seconds of different content to keep system for kicking it out. But yeah, we shoud not test youtube's policies too much. I had to appeal my "sex scene writing" video (and it was in unlisted). They reinstated it after i quoted educational purposes. But you are right, your formal channel should remain clean of what youtube lists as controversial.

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
That reminds me; if you know of any guys who would be good at giving feedback on the authenticity of "dance scenes" ( and obviously other aspects of the book) from guys perspective, let me know. I am looking for feedback from guys on what i wrote in my book. And since you have not given me feedbacck yet :)pprobably too cool to read my book ;), or maybe because there are no swords in that book :p), i need to seek opinions of those who can read it and not be put off by fantasy, adult content, supernatural powers, good amount of "dancing", and it being a first novel i wrote (i have so much to learn:confused:).

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
you could always reuplod them to a different channel and just add fefw seconds of different content to keep system for kicking it out. But yeah, we shoud not test youtube's policies too much. I had to appeal my "sex scene writing" video (and it was in unlisted). They reinstated it after i quoted educational purposes. But you are right, your formal channel should remain clean of what youtube lists as controversial.
I’m listening

That reminds me; if you know of any guys who would be good at giving feedback on the authenticity of "dance scenes" ( and obviously other aspects of the book) from guys perspective, let me know. I am looking for feedback from guys on what i wrote in my book. And since you have not given me feedbacck yet :)pprobably too cool to read my book ;), or maybe because there are no swords in that book :p), i need to seek opinions of those who can read it and not be put off by fantasy, adult content, supernatural powers, good amount of "dancing", and it being a first novel i wrote (i have so much to learn:confused:).
I’ll read it

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i LOVEd the chapters i read so far. its the age old story tho. im grinding bc i NEEEEEd to get my channel up to speed. so literally every minbute i possibly can, im "working." my free time is used on stuff that i can potentially turn into a video. for example, i rarely watch stuff from my tv. im usually waching from my computer and screen capping in case i can turn it into a video

and ill prep stuff like "everything sucks" and then decided its not worth investing another 12 hours into the actually video. im learning to cut losses when its the best bet

but trust me, i will read your book. and once i do, then i can hype it to my community =))) (and by the time i get a chance to read it, that'll be a good sign that my channel has better traction. so we'll get more eyes on your book as well =)

Missy Cat

Jan 25, 2018
i LOVEd the chapters i read so far. its the age old story tho. im grinding bc i NEEEEEd to get my channel up to speed. so literally every minbute i possibly can, im "working." my free time is used on stuff that i can potentially turn into a video. for example, i rarely watch stuff from my tv. im usually waching from my computer and screen capping in case i can turn it into a video

and ill prep stuff like "everything sucks" and then decided its not worth investing another 12 hours into the actually video. im learning to cut losses when its the best bet

but trust me, i will read your book. and once i do, then i can hype it to my community =))) (and by the time i get a chance to read it, that'll be a good sign that my channel has better traction. so we'll get more eyes on your book as well =)
you area workaholic :p And i am just messing with you;) Truthfully i would rather see you have fun and enjoy a night out, rather than sit through another book. :cheers: (even the one with the obscene mount of "dancing" :D:D I almost had it listed under "erotica" but it did not fit that criteria because it actually has a plotline, an actual plotline, where the characters dance not just for the sole purpose of dancing. :p. But i just cant write a book that woudl not have that component, it would seem fake to me.