fuck it, give Big Tuna a title shot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

what is your view

• Big Tuna should not get a title shot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
why the hell not? this is Bellator we are talking about.

they can manufacture a dollar-store Rocky story here. build it up by following the geezer about and sticking it on tv, inspirational.

make the guy invest all the money from vulture-sponsorships... then we can watch him get his chance on the big stage!

let's do this

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I jumped the gun and voted boobs but I should have voted for the one above

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Big Tuna is inspiring asfuck, in a nation like USA where the underdog is glorified and held up, especially with the Rocky movies, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him get either a interim title fight or an actual title fight.

As I said put him in as a reserve instead of Tim Johnson vs Fedor. Fuck if the casual shit fans will laugh at him a little, Big Tuna is the GOAT of 2021. I laughed at him before and he made me a believer and forever a Big Tuna fan.

T

The Big Guy

Hes earned it. Afterwards give him the chael treatment and give him a title shot at the next weight up

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Big Tuna is inspiring asfuck, in a nation like USA where the underdog is glorified and held up, especially with the Rocky movies, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him get either a interim title fight or an actual title fight.

As I said put him in as a reserve instead of Tim Johnson vs Fedor. Fuck if the casual shit fans will laugh at him a little, Big Tuna is the GOAT of 2021. I laughed at him before and he made me a believer and forever a Big Tuna fan.
All you do, day in day out, is cry and throw pathetic, infantile temper tantrums.

Now THIS is the ONLY thing in MMA that you're positive about for the last months and months?

What a fucking clown.

??

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
pay this man!

"He told us after the fight, ‘I can’t come back this year because I don’t have any more time off [from my full-time job]’,” Coker said. “But we’re definitely in talks with him and we’re gonna try to get him back as soon as possible.”

MMA Fighting also confirmed with sources close to the situation that Parrish has not yet been signed to an exclusive deal with the promotion, although that’s the hope and wish from the surging 205-pounder.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
pay this man!

Wait a second, according to all the Dana haters I thought the UFC was the only place fighters dont get paid. This Big Tuna guy must not be very good at selling tickets for bellator or something. Has to be a reason he works a job outside of fighting.

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
christ, that was awful. at first I thought it was a bit mean to immediately crush the legend of big tuna by burying him on the undercard against a real prospect, without an ounce of fat on him.

meanwhile big tuna seems to have not embraced his opportunity, hadn't lost any weight at all. didn't look good and got completely smashed.