VID Fuck off man...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Picking on the smaller guy while running from the bigger guy. Him and mighty mouse are probably good friends.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Picking on the smaller guy while running from the bigger guy. Him and mighty mouse are probably good friends.
Tim Sylvia had more title defenses than Bisping so that's not accurate comparing him to mm lol

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Btw i gotta new nickname for Bisping..Michael "the Count on 1 finger title Defenense" Bisping

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I was never a big GSP fan but nothing would make me happier than seeing him pull off a Hendo-esque KO on Bisping.

Bisping may win the fight due to size difference and ring rust on GSP's part, but he's not even close to being in GSP's class. Bisping's title run will go down as comedy from the MMA gods, GSP actually had a legendary run.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Bisping lands a once in a lifetime punch on Rockhold and now he’s talking like a knockout artist. I know he’s trying to pull off a heel routine but he’s not smart enough to make it work. He’s not funny or clever and just comes off like a jerk. Chasing around the GOAT trying to create a tv moment. GSP’s career is built off wins and defending his belt against the number one contender until he clears the division out, he doesn’t need bullshit.

I work around the corner from the hockey hall of fame and if I would have been walking by as this went down I would have said “Mr St. Pierre. Is this man bothering you?” and if George gave me the nod I would have taken off my backpack and introduced Bisping to the world of Canadian High School Wrestling.