VID Fuck off man...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bisping lands a once in a lifetime punch on Rockhold and now he’s talking like a knockout artist. I know he’s trying to pull off a heel routine but he’s not smart enough to make it work. He’s not funny or clever and just comes off like a jerk. Chasing around the GOAT trying to create a tv moment. GSP’s career is built off wins and defending his belt against the number one contender until he clears the division out, he doesn’t need bullshit.

I work around the corner from the hockey hall of fame and if I would have been walking by as this went down I would have said “Mr St. Pierre. Is this man bothering you?” and if George gave me the nod I would have taken off my backpack and introduced Bisping to the world of Canadian High School Wrestling.

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
Bisping is promoting a fight and fans are upset. I guess you lot would rather Bisping and GSP jerk eachother off under the table.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bisping is promoting a fight and fans are upset. I guess you lot would rather Bisping and GSP jerk eachother off under the table.
Of course he's promoting the fight, I doubt any fight fan thinks any of Mike's confrontations are serious at all.

I can't speak on behalf of anyone else but I'm certainly not upset, more like annoyed like when you hear the same song on the radio for the last 10 years steady. It's all personal preference I know but imo Bisping is just cringe worthy with his shit talking. For the most part it's the "he who talks the loudest wins" tactic so usually him just interrupting whoever at every chance with nonsensical remarks. That or what's in the thread here. Approach a guy and point the finger with some insults and wait for the hold me back Johny to take place while somebody with a camera is close by. Oh and add in lots of victimization as needed.

Would you agree that if Bisping loses to GSP he'll go down as the most laughable champion to date?