Fuck snoop dog

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

This is what that aids infected skinny piece of shit said about the maymac fight on IG

“50 and 0 n****. The motherf***ing champ, n****. 50 and 0. F*** that motherf***ing punkass McGregor, you b****. F*** him. Motherf***ing champ, n****.

“Yeah, n****. That’s what you get for coming to a motherf***ing gang fight with a butter knife you b***ass motherf***er. F*** you, n****. Money Team champ, n****. Where the party at, Floyd? Yeaaah!

“Hey, 50 and 0, n****. Hey, McGregor a bad motherf***er though. I’ll give him his, he got heart. He got heart.”

I wish his bitch ass would say that to a fighters face

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He is Controlling Dana and doing what he likes since he has ownership they WME

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck snoop and fuck dana.who asked for this clown to be involved with mma?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Trigger fingers turned to twitter fingers

- Kenny aldo

(Brought to you by reebok)

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Snoop has been a joke for the last 20 years. I can't believe he is able to stay in the limelight. Total idiot.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
This is what that aids infected skinny piece of shit said about the maymac fight on IG

“50 and 0 n****. The motherf***ing champ, n****. 50 and 0. F*** that motherf***ing punkass McGregor, you b****. F*** him. Motherf***ing champ, n****.

“Yeah, n****. That’s what you get for coming to a motherf***ing gang fight with a butter knife you b***ass motherf***er. F*** you, n****. Money Team champ, n****. Where the party at, Floyd? Yeaaah!

“Hey, 50 and 0, n****. Hey, McGregor a bad motherf***er though. I’ll give him his, he got heart. He got heart.”

I wish his bitch ass would say that to a fighters face
Hey snoop, why don't you tell us how much you knew about 2pac murder
*snoop immediately turns and runs away*

Fuck snoop (I do like a couple tracks though)

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I'm not usually for public calls for firing people. Snoop may have been a little intoxicated and cheering for his man. But when you put his words in context with what he said about DC, I don't see how he and the UFC would be a good fit. He creates negativity and angers the fighters. And people have said and done much less ot get fired from the UFC.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
That bothers you? 73% of the people here have probably said worse than that.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I love to axe snoop if he think Shapton or Jaxen would have mo swag as presidint while bringin the bling.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I'd say 99% of us (maybe 100) aren't employeed by the ufc
Big difference
I didnt know that, nor am I a big fan of snoop dogg, but UFC is beyond saving any sort of professional face when their promoter does anything but that.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I didnt know that, nor am I a big fan of snoop dogg, but UFC is beyond saving any sort of professional face when their promoter does anything but that.
Ya Dana definitely isn't a good role model in that aspect lol