Fuck Yeah!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Got a new full-time teaching gig starting on the 18th, so relieved. I'll try not to show up drunk at school this time around.
Fucking awesome news mate.

Great stuff...I'll drink to that!!!

Sitting in the internet cafe with a bottle of Yaa Dong left over from last night :D What's up on your end ginger?
Beer...Weed....Missus gets home from the UK tomorrow so I'll be deep by 9.pm tomorrow night...All is good.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Haven't been to Sweden in almost 6 years. Fuck that place. Thailand is my home and I am more Thai than Swedish.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Well done mate, Id like to say im proud of you but chances are it was pure luck and not at all due to your own efforts.

Agree you shouldnt turn up drunk, no need to look a gift tuk tuk in the radiator m8

M

member 3289

Yup yup/ Better than any of you anglos could do.
Challenge accepted. Explain the concept of exceptional case marking (ECM) in some English verbs.

For example: I need her to call me. Why is the subject of a non finite clause an object pronoun?

Take your time.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
what is the punishment for child molestation in Thailand?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Two really annoying, inbred, backward sounding accents in one video.

and Burnley is a horrible town with shitty people. Wouldn't shed a tear if it got nuked, except for the kids who aren't to blame for their parents godawful choice of places to live.

if I had the wings of an eagle, and I had the ass of a crow, I'd fly over Burnley tomorrow, and shit on the bastards below