NSFW Fucked documentary (The dancing boys of Afghanistan)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am not going to click play.i saw a doc about this like 10 years ago.fucking gross.those people are piece of shit animals and deserve a bullet in the head

M

member 1013

So weird that this is a thing... I can’t even conceptualize it and I’m like, a really good conceptualizer

M

member 3289

I read about this around 10 years ago in a novel called The Kite Runner. It is absolutely mind-blowing

M

member 3289

Why you reading such weird novels bruv
Guy who wrote it is a bestselling author. It wasn't the main focus of the novel but it did mention it.

A Thousand Splendid Suns is the other famous book this guy wrote.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I have heard of this; It's like if Catholic priests had a reality show.
Not going to watch thank you.

Bad for the soul and the universe at large...

Namaste

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Homosexuality and paedophilia aren't culturally exclusive.
Meanwhile the United Nations workers are all
3ha4yo.jpg

But don't let this distract you from more pressing topics such as what Trump has currently tweeted or how the black community is represented.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
thought so. Don't need to watch it, had direct experience with people who lived that existence.

it's a very complicated situation, and it's not one that you can easily have a frank discussion about in Western cultures.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Homosexuality and paedophilia aren't culturally exclusive.
Meanwhile the United Nations workers are all
View attachment 12711

But don't let this distract you from more pressing topics such as what Trump has currently tweeted or how the black community is represented.
Those people don't classify themselves as gay. It's straight, boys are for pleasure, women are for kids.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Those people don't classify themselves as gay. It's straight, boys are for pleasure, women are for kids.

Do you think these are just the same pedophiles everywhere has being promoted into the open, or do you think pedophiles are being created by the social conditions?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you think these are just the same pedophiles everywhere has being promoted into the open, or do you think pedophiles are being created by the social conditions?
Little column a little column be. It's a "cultural" thing

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So...
Do you think most of our pedophiles are a cultural thing? :oops:
Yes, unfortunately pedophilia has been a thing for a long time and unfortunately it's not going away.
Look at how tweens and teens are sexualized in our own country, it's fucking gross.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Yes, unfortunately pedophilia has been a thing for a long time and unfortunately it's not going away.
Look at how tweens and teens are sexualized in our own country, it's fucking gross.
It's getting worse.

There's a reason (they're) pushing that children are intelligent enough to be on the same playing field as adults.

Why is a minor the world's "foremost" expert on climate change?

It's common knowledge that rationality doesn't fully develop in humans until ~25. Shit, it's only been a scientific fact for how long?

It's destruction of existing (confirmed) knowledge, with replacement of (knowingly) false information.

(They're) pulling out all the stops, but good doesn't lose.