General Full album listens

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Pearl Jam Ten
Pink Floyd Animals
Faith No More The Real Thing
and how the fuck has no one said Appetite for Destruction?

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Full album listen is the only way to go IMO. I will sometimes skip one or two songs but most of the time I'm enjoying the full album experience as the artist intended to. Right now I'm playing the just released "Villains" on loop but my all time favorite and one where I don't skip a single track is "Songs For The Deaf" from Queens Of The Stone Age:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8LvHT_zcQ&list=PLpoUYdDxb6P43j1MGjWb6KBek8m7s4ChC

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Full album listen is the only way to go IMO. I will sometimes skip one or two songs but most of the time I'm enjoying the full album experience as the artist intended to. Right now I'm playing the just released "Villains" on loop but my all time favorite and one where I don't skip a single track is "Songs For The Deaf" from Queens Of The Stone Age:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8LvHT_zcQ&list=PLpoUYdDxb6P43j1MGjWb6KBek8m7s4ChC
Amazing album
Some of those aren't playing
Edit: can't find the whole thing without download :(

Great album

2nd edit: for anybody that does have that album downstairs somewhere, there is a legal torrent of the album on archive.org

Last edited:

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I would say Rumours but i cant find a link to the whole thing but this is just as good.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've decided to postpone my new touchscreen install in my car and start burning CDs again. Bumping thread for some more full album recommendations.

So far I've burned the following.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Steve Earle - Train A Comin'
first album that he recorded after getting clean, lots of stuff he wrote as a teenager. If you don't recognize it as one of the greatest country albums every recorded, I can't help you.

Steve says this is the first song he ever wrote clean, and calls it "The 9th Step in the key of C".

i sing a capella versions of these two songs to my kids as lullabies.

Tom Petty - Wildflowers
even though sometimes I skip "Last Dance with Mary Jane", it's still undeniably one of the best albums ever made. Especially when you consider that the soundtrack for She's The One and a bunch of Echo were actually recorded as part of the Wildflowers sessions.

Named my youngest after a Wildflower, because the song came on twice while my wife was in labor. And I have the 'wildflower' logo integrated in to one of my tattoos. If you're not down with Tom Petty, I can't help you.

Bob Marley - Natural Mystic

It's a slow roll in to the album with this opening track. If you haven't rolled and blazed a jay to this album, I can't help you.

and when I was 18 I drove from AZ to IA with only 3 cassette tapes: a kids Christian sing-a-long that was in the glove box, Chris Leduex - Western Underground, and Charlie Daniels Band - SuperHits.

After 22.5 hours in the car with those two albums, I prefer to listen to them straight-through now. o_O

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I've decided to postpone my new touchscreen install in my car and start burning CDs again. Bumping thread for some more full album recommendations.

So far I've burned the following.

I saw them perform that in its entirety a few years back. I'm a fan but I'm not mental for them...I was really lucky to see that though.