Full Disclosure

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Venum Shill

https://www.venum.com/
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Some of you may remember me as Reebok Shill and I would like to reintroduce myself to the community

My sponsorship with Reebok ended and Venum has graciously extended me an offer to continue my work on this forum

Please use code "4SKN" at checkout to pay an extra 5% on all attire that directly goes to me

I get paid a penny per post and .005 for each comment

I get paid at the end of the year and I'll use that to host a pizza party if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I am just going to buy canisters of nitrous oxide off amazon and huff them until I see ghosts

Cheers!

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Are you willing to offer something like 10% over asking price? If so, count me the fuck in but you have to bring the pizzas to the annual tmmac barbecue

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Some of you may remember me as Reebok Shill and I would like to reintroduce myself to the community

My sponsorship with Reebok ended and Venum has graciously extended me an offer to continue my work on this forum

Please use code "4SKN" at checkout to pay an extra 5% on all attire that directly goes to me

I get paid a penny per post and .005 for each comment

I get paid at the end of the year and I'll use that to host a pizza party if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I am just going to buy canisters of nitrous oxide off amazon and huff them until I see ghosts

Cheers!