Society Funny and Scary Things that Trump says

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
mistakes happen. agreed. but i VERY MUCH disagree with his assessment that all news is fake news. its biased. sure. CNN happens to be much closer OPINION WISE to my beliefs. these are just opinions tho. if someones opinion disagrees with Trumps opinion, he calls it a lie. that is fucked up imo
If you exclude facts to further support the bias of your listeners, you aren't reporting the news. You are reporting an opinion piece. Compared to the actual news, it's fake.

I've dumped Fox for the same reason.

I've been listening to NPR recently. They lean a bit more left than I would like, but they do a decent job of reporting all sides of the story.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
wtf you both need to go in a conversation . its on the top right with a mail icon.
Thanks
i agree that that aside was not the intention of this thread. i wont be defending myself to trump supporters going forward. i mad ethis thread to talk about funy, stupid, misleading, and scary shit that the president is saying on a daily basis

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
i agree that that aside was not the intention of this thread. i wont be defending myself to trump supporters going forward. i mad ethis thread to talk about funy, stupid, misleading, and scary shit that the president is saying on a daily basis
He says plenty of funny shit. I think it's hilarious that he brings up his electoral college win. I bet he states his victory to the person bringing him his breakfast.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
He says plenty of funny shit. I think it's hilarious that he brings up his electoral college win. I bet he states his victory to the person bringing him his breakfast.
i know right. i guess he has a ralley tomorrow, too? he's never off the campaign trail. kinda funny. they should start the 2020 debates. debates with trump were priceless. i enjoyed them better than UFCs lol

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Emo Trump is sad he is always getting picked on. It's not fair, why is everyone so unfair to him?

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I am not Trump supporter . Hell fucking no.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
His press conference with Netanyahu was sublime
Is that the Israeli dude from yesterday?

That was one of Trump's better performances.

But he is a lttle unrealtistic. Talking about teachijg love. I wish

But those two sides have been killing each othwr for thiusands of years, right? #hippieTrump

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
ive alreayd seen it and im already laughing just 30s in. thank you for sharing it!!

this stuff is gold. i want this president to jsut to debates and pressers all day everyday. well i guess not. there has to be some missing time and craziness to speak about. its been a fun ride so far

maybe i like entertainment better than the ozone. im not gonna be around anyway lol. F**k it. #longlivetrump lol

Last edited:

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
This was a good read- I DID want to see the high points of the presser today. What's your native language?

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
This was a good read- I DID want to see the high points of the presser today. What's your native language?
are u speaking to me or Otis, for sharing the highlight videos?

my native lanauge is english. and my mother is an english teacher. iwhich makes ur question kind of embarassing if u are tlaking to me

thats IF i ever got embarased!!!!! wooo

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
for the record. in regards to the "lie" about the electoral margin win

trump was actually stating a fact. his win is not bigger than either of obamas or clintons wins. but it was bigger than G.W.

he did say "i was talking about republicans" twice in the melai (sp?) that ensured from the press. but then he back stepped and said that weird stuff about "i was given this. i dunno i was given this."

he should have waited for the press to calm down and informed them that what he said was not a lie. it was true

granted, he says it with the intention of misleading people. so i dont know why im defending him here. the purpose was to "lie" in the form of deception

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
It's fair to not like his policy, but he's dealing with a very legitimate problem in a deceptive liberal press. This conference was sorely needed.
the presser was going on (or had just ended when we were chatting yesterday), so i was definitely typign with rage fingers lol

to revert back to this point. i do think that it would be cool if there were true, unobjective news sites. but i also think there is a place for opinion based reporting, such as Fox and CNN

there is certainly never an excuse for lies from the politicians OR the reporting companies. mistakes happen tho. i dont expect anyone to be perfect. i do think that politicians and Fox/CNN alike try to mislead viewers with choice words. that upsets me

im tangenting. what im trying to get at in this message is that, i do think that there are issues that can be cleaned up in the media. but i dont think that is what trump is trying to do. i think u are giving him too much credit. i think he is just trying to create the illusion that they cant be trusted so that their future words cant be used against him, even when he is in the wrong

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
If you exclude facts to further support the bias of your listeners, you aren't reporting the news. You are reporting an opinion piece. Compared to the actual news, it's fake.

I've dumped Fox for the same reason.

I've been listening to NPR recently. They lean a bit more left than I would like, but they do a decent job of reporting all sides of the story.
i used to think this way. i used to want JUST facts, so that i could form my own opinion. but here are 2 things i just thought of
  1. combine humans' (viewers) desire for drama with profit motive, and capitalism drives out any unbiased, straight news agency. i used to be on the #capitalismIsTheBest train. and it still is. but its not perfect
  2. the opinion pieces have pros and cons. they can absolutely be misleading. and im sure they are often scripted to be so. i hate that type of deception just like i hate it in the politicians. but opinion pieces can also be informational. im not as smart as i used to think. so i like to hear people analyze issues with their opinions. i then do my best to separate fact, from fiction, from deception
but yeah, an unbiased straight fact machine would be cool. splinty create da thread on "news sources" and someone mentioned a website that aggragates news, seemingly in an unbiased fashion (now that i think about it... was that u that shared that website? lol)

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
In his defense, the long standing response to North Korea's actions has been to ignore them. I don't know that Obama would have done any different.
That's not true. They have had increased sanctions every time they ignore treaties and carry on with missile technology, however, the sanctions aren't very effective because they just don't care about their population.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
That's not true. They have had increased sanctions every time they ignore treaties and carry on with missile technology, however, the sanctions aren't very effective because they just don't care about their population.
To me that is ignoring. It's passive aggressive. They are already under sanctions. And they remain to be.

I agree they don't work as they give fuck all for their people.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
To me that is ignoring. It's passive aggressive. They are already under sanctions. And they remain to be.

I agree they don't work as they give fuck all for their people.
Yes it is passive aggressive, but to be actually aggressive would cost a lot of South Korean lives before North Korea is steamrolled. Even if the threat to Seoul is overrated by many, as much of the North Korean artillery is ageing and unlikely to work, it would still cost many lives, and that's before we consider they likely have 1-2 dirty bombs.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Yes it is passive aggressive, but to be actually aggressive would cost a lot of South Korean lives before North Korea is steamrolled. Even if the threat to Seoul is overrated by many, as much of the North Korean artillery is ageing and unlikely to work, it would still cost many lives, and that's before we consider they likely have 1-2 dirty bombs.
I agree with all of that. Which is why I have no issue with Trump's inaction. It's the typical presidential reaction.

I look at North Korea as a little yappy dog that won't shut the fuck up. It's annoying as hell and mostly harmless, and although you'd like to kick the fucking thing into next week, you know that isn't the right thing to do.

But eventually Kim Jong-un will push it too far and something will have to be done in real retaliation.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I agree with all of that. Which is why I have no issue with Trump's inaction. It's the typical presidential reaction.

I look at North Korea as a little yappy dog that won't shut the fuck up. It's annoying as hell and mostly harmless, and although you'd like to kick the fucking thing into next week, you know that isn't the right thing to do.

But eventually Kim Jong-un will push it too far and something will have to be done in real retaliation.
I know it's just symbolic, but I'd prefer a denunciation and a statement of commitment to allies, like Japan and South Korea, that we'll stand by them in the face of any North Korean aggression, to actually just doing nothing.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I know it's just symbolic, but I'd prefer a denunciation and a statement of commitment to allies, like Japan and South Korea, that we'll stand by them in the face of any North Korean aggression, to actually just doing nothing.
Trump's silence on the event actually concerns me. It isn't like him to be silent about anything. To my knowledge, I don't think he has even acknowledged it happened. It makes me wonder if shit is going on behind the scenes - he has said he will keep military strategy very close to the vest.