Society Funny and Scary Things that Trump says

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I know it's just symbolic, but I'd prefer a denunciation and a statement of commitment to allies, like Japan and South Korea, that we'll stand by them in the face of any North Korean aggression, to actually just doing nothing.
And wasn't the Japanese Prime Minister visiting with Trump when the missile was tested by North Korea? I doubt that was a coincidence.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Trump's silence on the event actually concerns me. It isn't like him to be silent about anything. To my knowledge, I don't think he has even acknowledged it happened. It makes me wonder if shit is going on behind the scenes - he has said he will keep military strategy very close to the vest.
That's certainly possible.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
And wasn't the Japanese Prime Minister visiting with Trump when the missile was tested by North Korea? I doubt that was a coincidence.
It was around then, but the meeting didn't go well, from what I heard, but I can't remember the specifics.

edit: nvm it was just a weird handshake that lasted for 19 seconds.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Trump's silence on the event actually concerns me. It isn't like him to be silent about anything. To my knowledge, I don't think he has even acknowledged it happened. It makes me wonder if shit is going on behind the scenes - he has said he will keep military strategy very close to the vest.
tbh... im torn on this. part of him being silent is something i can commend. from an entertainment standpoint, i love seeing his spur of the moment childish tweets

but in reality, some issues are important enouigh to justify time before a response. kind of like when people ask someone a question. i find it cool when then respodner pauses before responding bc it suggests that he or she wasnt just waiting for a chance to speak, but is giving the question/issue serious thought

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It was around then, but the meeting didn't go well, from what I heard, but I can't remember the specifics.

edit: nvm it was just a weird handshake that lasted for 19 seconds.
The meeting went fine.
A Successful Meeting Between Trump And Abe As America Is 'Behind Japan, 100%'

At a hastily arranged press conference, Prime Minister Abe invoked the United Nations Security Council and decried the launch as "absolutely intolerable." President Trump stood back until Abe turned over the podium, and then stated, “The United States of America stands behind Japan, its great ally, 100%.”

From a Japanese perspective, no more needed to be said.

Back home in Tokyo, newspapers headlined the visit as an Abe-Trump “honeymoon" or a “homerun" but remained cautious as to what could be ahead. After Candidate Trump rattled many, initial worries in Japan seemed to have been assuaged.

Last edited:

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
BreakING news: trump won south Carolina in the election. He said it within the first minute of the speech at Boeing that started two minutes ago

Lol

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Funny: "this record crowd." Not sure what record he is speaking of, but I doubt he would be speaking if it weren't in front of a record crowd

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Strange/scary: "god bless u all in south carolina. god bless america. and god bless boeing"

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Scary: trumps wife jsut opened up his speech right now by saying the "Our Father" prayer. wtf...

Last edited:

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
funny: trump just invited up some dude from the audience who he loves. the dude is so excited. its pretty funny

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
funny: ill try to find this CNN interview with the dude, gene huber. its with the hot blonde in purple. he is talking about a 6 foot box he has of trump in his house that he speaks to "every. day".this dude is wild. i love his enthusiasm, but he's a little clueless. and im not talking about politics. im just talking about his understanding of his own body language and words

nice guy tho. for sure

HAHAHA he just qasked for permission for one last comment and added "ma'am i think yall need to be nicer to the president"

he didnt say it like a dick. and he didnt say it liek a pansy (like trump). he is just a nice dude lol.

hate trump. but i wish this guy the best

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
i am put off by Trump's use of exageration. this one is from months ago, but i just saw it on the news so i figured i'd share

in the beginning of the video, he actually makes sense. granted, he is speaking like a total asshole. but @1:10, he says this:

"i know more about ISIS than the generals do"