Fury Vs Joshua

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've gotta go with fury. This is fucken madness. Ten years ago I saw the cunt uppercut himself in the face in a bout. I thought he was all fluff. I think he will slip Joshua's punches, do some nonsense, and chip away at him until he's done.

M

member 3289

I've gotta go with fury. This is fucken madness. Ten years ago I saw the cunt uppercut himself in the face in a bout. I thought he was all fluff. I think he will slip Joshua's punches, do some nonsense, and chip away at him until he's done.
I really can't see Fury losing this fight. I would love to see him take the same approach he did with the second Wilder fight, even if that isn't how he usually fights

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really can't see Fury losing this fight. I would love to see him take the same approach he did with the second Wilder fight, even if that isn't how he usually fights
I hope he adopts that game plan for all his fights going forth. I watched it again the other day, it was glorious. It's definitely the best way for him to fight.

The funniest thing of all to me is Fury's comeback fight. He fought proper shit, and won a straightforward decision, it was to trick wilder into taking the fight. He fought at 50 percent in his return

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We should make splinty buy us press seats to the event.

For real tho I might go attend this fight, I've missed so many awesome fights in the last decade I'm gonna actively try harder to go watch.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I'm glad they have an agreement in principle on the financials, I can't see this fight coming to fruition. Fury has to win a rubber match and Joshua has to get through two more challengers before this can even be considered in the realm of realistic possibilities (and the Andy Ruiz upset is a good example of why no one should count these chickens before they hatch). There is just so much fuckery in boxing that I'm not overly optimistic we will ever get to see it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm glad they have an agreement in principle on the financials, I can't see this fight coming to fruition. Fury has to win a rubber match and Joshua has to get through two more challengers before this can even be considered in the realm of realistic possibilities (and the Andy Ruiz upset is a good example of why no one should count these chickens before they hatch). There is just so much fuckery in boxing that I'm not overly optimistic we will ever get to see it.
I think we will see it. Too big a fight to not happen.

Whether or not they both have belts is a different matter though..

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
How does wilder start this list? Fury beat his ass like a government mule.
His list written backwards, while still stupid, would be considerably less stupid than it is now
"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Deontay Wilder. The skillset is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the sweet science most of the skill will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Deontay's grand outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Floyd Mayweather Jr, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this figher, to realise that they’re not just witnessing greatness- they are witnessing the heavyweight GOAT. As a consequence people who dislike Deontay Wilder truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Deontay's existential catchphrase “Bomb Squad!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Fat Joe's Terror Squad. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Deontay Wilder's supremacy unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Deontay Wilder tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 boxing IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid"

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Deontay Wilder. The skillset is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the sweet science most of the skill will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Deontay's grand outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Floyd Mayweather Jr, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this figher, to realise that they’re not just witnessing greatness- they are witnessing the heavyweight GOAT. As a consequence people who dislike Deontay Wilder truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Deontay's existential catchphrase “Bomb Squad!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Fat Joe's Terror Squad. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Deontay Wilder's supremacy unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Deontay Wilder tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 boxing IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid"
Fury whooped that motherfuckers ass

M

member 3289

I'm not reading this shit

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I hate when fights are dependent on the outcome of another fight

Fury should beat Wilder again but nothing is ever guaranteed in boxing, never mind with a dude who hits like Wilder.

For the sake of the sport and history this fight needs to happen now. It almost didn't after Joshua got KOd. Although surely the sanctioning bodies will strip whoever wins in days for not fighting some random bullshit contender they mandate.

A unified HW title fight would be historic, and needs to happen.