Fury vs Schwarz Live Discussion - 6/15/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Reserved for live discussion. This thread will auto refresh for our members on fight night.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Main Card (ESPN+ @ 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT)
Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz
Jesse Hart vs. Sullivan Barrera

‘Prelims’ Undercard (ESPN2 @ 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT)
Mikaela Mayer vs. Lizbeth Crespo
Albert Bell vs. Andy Vences
Isaac Lowe vs. Duarn Vue
Martez McGregor vs. Cem Kilic
Sonny Conto vs. Daniel Infante
Guido Vianello vs. Keenan Hickmon
Peter Kadiru vs. Juan Torres

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Shwarz has a heavy right that he throws a few different ways and has good finishing instincts, usually fights smaller guys though

Fury probably outpoints him with movement and combos...unless the boxing gods need another sacrifice

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I just did what any depressed person would do to get ready to watch a depressed person box the day before the first father's day since their dad died.. bought a bottle of Jack Daniels, $50 worth of bullshit food, and told everyone to leave him the fuck alone.

Let's do this!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I just did what any depressed person would do to get ready to watch a depressed person box the day before the first father's day since their dad died.. bought a bottle of Jack Daniels, $50 worth of bullshit food, and told everyone to leave him the fuck alone.

Let's do this!
Shed some manly tears tonight in respect for the motherfucker who worked to mould you into the killer human you are today.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Let's do this!
Bullshit food...tell me more

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Basically his favorite junk. Chips and french onion dip. Two kinds of ice cream. A double whopper with cheese, extra onions, no pickles just like he liked it. Onion rings. Germans Chocolate cake.

Basically I'm going to end up drunk, angry, puking, and probably ugly crying a little bit since I haven't really let loose since it happened 2 months ago.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Basically his favorite junk. Chips and french onion dip. Two kinds of ice cream. A double whopper with cheese, extra onions, no pickles just like he liked it. Onion rings. Germans Chocolate cake.

Basically I'm going to end up drunk, angry, puking, and probably ugly crying a little bit since I haven't really let loose since it happened 2 months ago.
That food combination is a straight full of pain and regret. It’s awesome that you’re going to plow through that shit for your pops.

There’s no ugly crying when it comes to death. Dealing with the loss of family members fucking sucks. The fact that you’re doing it with eyes wide open and talking to others while going through it is awesome.

Watch the fights, eat your dads food cry as much as you want. We’re all here for you brother.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Gotta do what you gotta do
Remember the good times and positive stuff also bro

German chocolate cake is pretty amazing

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
couple undefeated fellas bout to throw down
Featherweights

using a ripple stream FYI

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Anybody know who these commentators are?
kinda funny

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I enjoyed that fight...classical matchup of styles