General Gabby Petito Case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Idk if you've been following this story but it seems like the media is really starting to pay attention to it.

Cliffs:
  • Young unmarried couple go on van tour/road trip of U.S.
  • Girl goes missing at some point
  • Guy returns home to FL alone
  • Family reports her missing 10 days later
  • Guy is refusing to cooperate with investigators/police
The family seem to think she's alive.

Police have released bodycam video from Utah of an officer responding to a witness who saw the couple fighting and called the police:

View: https://youtu.be/AyYisQwJe3o

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Idk if you've been following this story but it seems like the media is really starting to pay attention to it.

Cliffs:

Police have released bodycam video from Utah of an officer responding to a witness who saw the couple fighting and called the police:

View: https://youtu.be/AyYisQwJe3o
oh no. i assumed something bad happened. but the police cam footage is new to me. thats bad news :(

black wings, black words

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
my wife brought this up to me a couple days ago...seems like he killed 3 people.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The first thing I thought when I saw the photo was "Yep, pretty white girl missing, national news is all over it."

And I'm a horrible racist

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cliffs:
Good boy, that’s all I need to know and now I’ll give it my investigative approach which effectively involves getting lost in news links, etc the rest of the night

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Just because he lawyered up is all good in my book

You never say shit to any policeman/interrogatoras you are only sealing your fate for them or a prosecutor to manipulate the shit out of what you said and make you appear guilty in a legal sense and be sent to trial and then you’re fucked

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Been following this a couple days. I hope she turns up, but it's not looking good.

Something else they don't mention in the video is he drove back solo from Wyoming in that van meaning she has no vehicle now. Also, she supposedly texted saying she was going to Yosemite and wouldn't have service, but her family thinks she wasn't the one who sent that text.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Been following a 480 post thread on OG about it
Doesn't look good
Lotta good info in that thread

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Just because he lawyered up is all good in my book

You never say shit to any policeman/interrogatoras you are only sealing your fate for them or a prosecutor to manipulate the shit out of what you said and make you appear guilty in a legal sense and be sent to trial and then you’re fucked
i'm not judging the guy for not saying shit to the cops

There could be a perfectly reasonable explanation that doesn't involve him killing her or being criminally liable in her death, I just can't think of it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just called the FBI 800 number from the news story to let them know. They didn't sound very enthused by the break in the case I was giving them.
haha

I think some guy on OG actually did just call the FBI...He recognized the couple from a joint tinder page looking for FFM threesomes

Or he is joshing

MMA forums do have the best detectives as we all know...Case is just about wrapped up IMO

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
whoa really? who else is missing??
there was a lesbian couple that was murdered, and they were at a bar same night as Gabby and her boyfriend. The lesbians sent a text to their friends that there was a creeper at the bar and if they got murdered he did it.