General Gabby Petito Case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
It could be that they knew where he was hanging out, and were in regular contact with him via a burner phone. When contact ceased, they got worried and did their search, knowing where he should have been. He may have offed himself, injured himself badly and died from the injury or infection, or been killed by some of Florida's wildlife.

M

member 3289

I went to a popular Florida state park last summer wanting to walk one of the trails. Unfortunately, much like the park Laundrie was found in, entire areas were underwater. No mere mud puddles, either. I'm talking 4-5' of water in places.

I was born and raised in Florida and have lived here most of my life but even I didn't know the flooding was that severe in wooded areas. One of the park rangers told me the only time you can reliably walk the entire trail is during the winter dry season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I went to a popular Florida state park last summer wanting to walk one of the trails. Unfortunately, much like the park Laundrie was found in, entire areas were underwater. No mere mud puddles, either. I'm talking 4-5' of water in places.

I was born and raised in Florida and have lived here most of my life but even I didn't know the flooding was that severe in wooded areas. One of the park rangers told me the only time you can reliably walk the entire trail is during the winter dry season.
Gross.

M

member 3289

The only good to come of it.

Seems like a lack of closure here
If a coroner determines he died from being envenomated by a water moccasin and then being eaten alive by alligators while immobile but still able to feel pain, THEN the Petito family could have some closure.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Brian Laundrie's Official Cause Of Death Revealed
By Jason HallNov 23, 2021

Photo: @gabspetito/Instagram

Brian Laundrie, the fiancé of Gabrielle 'Gabby' Petito and the lone person of interest in connection to her disappearance and death, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, his family's attorney, Steve Bertolino said
Bertolino said both Chris and Roberta Laundrie were notified that their sons cause of death was officially ruled as a suicide and were still mourning the loss of their son.
The attorney said couple hopes "these findings bring closure to both" themselves and the Petito family.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Brian Laundrie's Official Cause Of Death Revealed
By Jason HallNov 23, 2021

Photo: @gabspetito/Instagram

Brian Laundrie, the fiancé of Gabrielle 'Gabby' Petito and the lone person of interest in connection to her disappearance and death, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, his family's attorney, Steve Bertolino said
Bertolino said both Chris and Roberta Laundrie were notified that their sons cause of death was officially ruled as a suicide and were still mourning the loss of their son.
The attorney said couple hopes "these findings bring closure to both" themselves and the Petito family.
Pussy