Gabi Garcia Announces Intention To Return To MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Legendary BJJ competitor Gabi Garcia has just announced her intention to return to professional MMA competition in 2023, as she looks to improve upon her undefeated record. The news will no doubt come as a surprise to fans of the fearsome grappler, as she publicly retired from IBJJF competition at the world championships in 2021. Although she didn’t retire from combat sports entirely, it was a clear signal that Garcia was winding down her athletic career.

She was invited to compete at ADCC 2022 and as the most successful female competitor in the history of the promotion, she was one of the favorites to win the over 60kg division. That tournament ended up being her only competitive appearance of that year and although she won her opening match in convincing fashion, she lost in the semi-final to the eventual winner Amy Campo and had to settle for a bronze medal.

Although Gabi Garcia is undoubtedly more well known for her BJJ accomplishments, she put together a fair few MMA fights over the years as well and it’s likely her success continues in her return to the sport. She made her professional debut in the RIZIN New Year’s Eve event in 2015, finishing her first opponent and the next three women she fought in 2016. After an accidental eye-poke led to a no contest result in 2017, Garcia finished two more opponents in 2018 and her professional record to a perfect 6-0 (1) with six finishes.

Gabi Garcia announced the news that she was going to return to MMA once again in a recent post to her official Instagram account:

“Back to the ring by doing my part for this division and other divisions for women in this sport! I can’t end my MMA career without my goal to open up opportunities for all divisions. It’s time to step into the ring and show the world that every sport I compete in, I am the one who holds the crown. For everyone who thinks my career is done, I have bad news for you… I’ll never stop training! It’s time to shine!”

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoYj_vNvEBE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gabi Garcia Announces Intention To Return To MMA - Jitsmagazine.com

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i wonder how much competition there is at 195lbs for the ladies. this is the perfect opportunity for one of those transvestite athletes to step up and see if they can punch her out before they get strangled

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Gotta admit, she could get it. I’ve always thought lean and shredded Gabi was doable.

1675916537999.jpeg

I’ll take a pass on the juiced up version.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
gabys onlyfans starts off buck ass naked and you pay her money to put some clothes on