VID Gaethje vs. Palomino - WHAT A WAR!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
if you don't like Gaethje you must me the dumbest most miserable soul out there...he's running out of victims...who's a decent fight fir him? Palomino could fight in UFC and be successful..hmm let's brain storm abd get him an opponent

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Gaethje may be my new favorite fighter now. Dude just goes balls to wall every second of every fight.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I fell a sleep last night and missed this thanks for the post.

What a slugfest!

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
His killer instinct is similar to Wand in pride..I've liked him since his first fight in WSOF..WISH loaw could make a sick highlight for em

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
What makes the whole fight even crazier is at any point Justin could just take palomino down and grind him out but he stood wth him and when he took him down he got up and traded shots. Awesome fight and that is what Mma is supposed to be about imo.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I never watch wsof due to time diff and not on tv here but will def watch these on YouTube the next day from now on......thanks for sharing that vid....

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
WSOF vs Bellator Have Gaethje vs Brooks..that would be SERIOUS

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watched the fight 5 times last night.
Palomino generally was not given enough credit.
To the trained eye, the fight was much closer than most saw it before the finish, Gaethje was rocked several times.
Best fight weekend in a long time.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
luiz Firmino could be next for Gaethje he's coming in on a 5 fight win streak with wins over Palomino,Volkman,Imada and Tyson Griffin...Dude is HUGE for this weight and is a grappling monster...

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
His head movement is similar to Wand too.
i agree he needs def work on his head movement abd footwork...bar he don't get knocked out And keeps improving he be fun to watch grow...I just enjoy watching a fighter b who is trying every moment to finish a fight instead of point fight...yes its reckless but i can't say much i fought very similar...Balls to the wall abd somebody was getting finished...I had over 30 wins and every one but one was a finish of some sort..and my 6 losses only one was a dec LOL...

I knew no pace but ballistic...Luckily I never got hurt too bad..Man i need get some my old fights on here...Dropping ppl on their heads abd brutal bows and hammer fists were my thang...yea I beat a lot of cans but i only fought who they put in my way..and fought on any given notice..wish it had more of my fights listed on MMA.TV..Sherdog has another john hughes on my shit and i hate it..in hind sight my career could have been handled better but fuck it..i wasnt in it for glory i just love to scrap..

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
i agree he needs def work on his head movement abd footwork...bar he don't get knocked out And keeps improving he be fun to watch grow...I just enjoy watching a fighter b who is trying every moment to finish a fight instead of point fight...yes its reckless but i can't say much i fought very similar...Balls to the wall abd somebody was getting finished...I had over 30 wins and every one but one was a finish of some sort..and my 6 losses only one was a dec LOL...

I knew no pace but ballistic...Luckily I never got hurt too bad..Man i need get some my old fights on here...Dropping ppl on their heads abd brutal bows and hammer fists were my thang...yea I beat a lot of cans but i only fought who they put in my way..and fought on any given notice..wish it had more of my fights listed on MMA.TV..Sherdog has another john hughes on my shit and i hate it..in hind sight my career could have been handled better but fuck it..i wasnt in it for glory i just love to scrap..
Definitely, he is dynamite and would be handful for anyone in the UFC how he is. If he works on that head movement he could be a legit contender.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Would love to see more vids of your fights.

Rico_Cutler

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Thanks for posting IWEI. I wanted to see this one and just now got around to watching it.

What a fight! It ranks up there with the first Chandler vs Alves fight.

You dont see many defending champs pushing the action like Gaethje does. All American wrestler with 80% KO ratio. Guys a stud with great chin and beautiful upper cut.