General Gaetzgate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So human bobblehead Matt Gaetz's (R[etard] - FL) 15 minutes of fame is finally up:
When Bill Barr avoids you, you must really be a piece of shit. Qtards must have steam coming out of their ears. Where do pedophiles meet in FL? The basement of a shrimp bake?

View: https://youtu.be/hyZL0jd175k

Gaetz was on tucker and then spent the whole time talking about tucker being accused of sexual assault lol

allegation of sexual misconduct against Carlson, which the Fox News host has denied, saying that he was "not the only person on screen right now who's been falsely accused of a terrible sex act."

Then, and more interestingly, Gaetz suggested Carlson had met a woman involved in the recent controversy related to the sex allegations. Gaetz said that woman was threatened by the FBI to tell people he was involved in a "pay to play scheme."

A person familiar with the DOJ investigation told CNN that the probe is part of a broader probe into trafficking allegations against another Florida politician. Gaetz has not been charged with a crime.

"You and I went to dinner about two years ago," Gaetz told Carlson. "Your wife was there, and I brought a friend of mine, you'll remember her."

Carlson immediately denied knowledge of the dinner.

"I don't remember the woman you are speaking of or the context at all, honestly," Carlson said.

After the interview concluded, Carlson described it as "one of the weirdest" he's "ever conducted

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He's tied up with my county's former tax collector. Not a good look.

New indictment: Joel Greenberg used tax collector funds to buy himself cryptocurrency, Michael Jordan merch

Just five days after he appeared in shackles in a federal courtroom, accused by prosecutors of stalking a political opponent, Joel Greenberg filed paperwork with the state to resurrect a pair of defunct companies, Greenberg Media and DG3 Network.

He would later use those businesses to obtain more than $432,000 in fraudulent loans through a program meant to help small businesses hurt by the COVID-19 pandemic — with the help of a federal employee whom he had bribed, prosecutors now allege.

Those and other new allegations were detailed in an indictment filed Tuesday against Greenberg — the former Seminole County tax collector’s fourth — including charges of wire fraud, conspiracy to bribe a public official and theft of government property.

M

member 3289

Gaetz represents the 5% of Florida that is on central time.

Fuck him.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

View: https://youtu.be/hyZL0jd175k

Gaetz was on tucker and then spent the whole time talking about tucker being accused of sexual assault lol

Gaetz cucked the tuck

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Wait, Trump knew about this all and was offering to pardon him... according to Gaetz?

The congressman said he’s the subject of an extortion plot ― but he also let loose during his freewheeling Fox News interview that someone claims to have photos of him with child prostitutes, which he denies, and that he was offered a presidential pardon as part of the extortion plot, which he denies he would need.

View: https://twitter.com/thereidout/status/1377403006874836996?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1377403006874836996%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffpost.com%2Fentry%2Fmatt-gaetz-joyce-vance-sexual-misconduct-investigation_n_606526b7c5b6adf599ccc729

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Wait, Trump knew about this all and was offering to pardon him... according to Gaetz?

The congressman said he’s the subject of an extortion plot ― but he also let loose during his freewheeling Fox News interview that someone claims to have photos of him with child prostitutes, which he denies, and that he was offered a presidential pardon as part of the extortion plot, which he denies he would need.

View: https://twitter.com/thereidout/status/1377403006874836996?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1377403006874836996%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffpost.com%2Fentry%2Fmatt-gaetz-joyce-vance-sexual-misconduct-investigation_n_606526b7c5b6adf599ccc729
oh Fox News gave him prime time....

prime time...

but hey. It’s a news channel......

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
So, here's my hot take- with the emergence of Sarah Palin, the practice of "plain-spoken pandering to the lowest common denominator" has become central to the Trumpublican Party stategy.

Perfected, obviously, by Trump- who historically is pretty far from Republican (he even "wrote" a book outlining his political positions- "The America We Deserve"), he took the Palin Blueprint to absurd new levels during the run-up to his 2016 election. He would say things he very likely knew to be false, but that he knew would resonate with his emerging base. This increased when he became president- there are too many to list, but his comments on levying tariffs on China that they would pay spring readily to mind. Anyone who works in business knows that's not how tariffs work, Trump likely knows it, but he words statements in that way because his base likes to hear he's doing SOMETHING to their perceived enemies.

Ted Cruz mirrored this earlier this year with his borderline-retarded tweet about the Paris Climate Agreement: "By rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, President Biden indicates he’s more interested in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh. This agreement will do little to affect the climate and will harm the livelihoods of Americans." Ted Cruz is no retard (his behavior during the Texas Valentine's Day Storm to the contrary). He's a graduate of Harvard and Princeton and sits on the Foreign Relations Committee, he knows EXACTLY what the Paris Climate Agreement is. He also knows that The Trump Base doesn't, and that his comment will weaponize them against Biden and climate change. And the best part is that these statements and strategies trigger the left's desire to get facts right, which AOC falls into constantly, and reinforce the "elitist" brand among the Trump Base.

So, to sum up: they are saying stupid thing to stupid people, and it's weaponizing their stupidity into events like the Capitol Riots.

I would bet dollars to donuts, when Bobblehead Gaetz makes comments like "there’s no age that you can’t be sexy" he's doing exactly the same thing. I mean, this is a rep for Florida after all.

M

member 1013

So, here's my hot take- with the emergence of Sarah Palin, the practice of "plain-spoken pandering to the lowest common denominator" has become central to the Trumpublican Party stategy.

Perfected, obviously, by Trump- who historically is pretty far from Republican (he even "wrote" a book outlining his political positions- "The America We Deserve"), he took the Palin Blueprint to absurd new levels during the run-up to his 2016 election. He would say things he very likely knew to be false, but that he knew would resonate with his emerging base. This increased when he became president- there are too many to list, but his comments on levying tariffs on China that they would pay spring readily to mind. Anyone who works in business knows that's not how tariffs work, Trump likely knows it, but he words statements in that way because his base likes to hear he's doing SOMETHING to their perceived enemies.

Ted Cruz mirrored this earlier this year with his borderline-retarded tweet about the Paris Climate Agreement: "By rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, President Biden indicates he’s more interested in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh. This agreement will do little to affect the climate and will harm the livelihoods of Americans." Ted Cruz is no retard (his behavior during the Texas Valentine's Day Storm to the contrary). He's a graduate of Harvard and Princeton and sits on the Foreign Relations Committee, he knows EXACTLY what the Paris Climate Agreement is. He also knows that The Trump Base doesn't, and that his comment will weaponize them against Biden and climate change. And the best part is that these statements and strategies trigger the left's desire to get facts right, which AOC falls into constantly, and reinforce the "elitist" brand among the Trump Base.

So, to sum up: they are saying stupid thing to stupid people, and it's weaponizing their stupidity into events like the Capitol Riots.

I would bet dollars to donuts, when Bobblehead Gaetz makes comments like "there’s no age that you can’t be sexy" he's doing exactly the same thing. I mean, this is a rep for Florida after all.
I am glad you are back posting, I enjoy your perspective.

M

member 3289

The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Gaetz and Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men, according to two people familiar with the conversations.