General ***Gambino Family Mob Boss killed***

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Throb and I talk on the pm thing here. He sends me pictures to prove he's not bald and just a couple hours back he sent me one of his next victim
Thats pretty gay talking to someone outside the forums. No way would I talk to any of you fags anywhere but here.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thats pretty gay talking to someone outside the forums. No way would I talk to any of you fags anywhere but here.
I talk to a bunch of people on PMs. Couple on Whatsapp including you know who. But she doesn't try flashing her butchers dustbin at me. Tbh it's usually just me telling her off for being a dipshit

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I talk to a bunch of people on PMs. Couple on Whatsapp including you know who. But she doesn't try flashing her butchers dustbin at me. Tbh it's usually just me telling her off for being a dipshit
You need to get a life

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart you like this kind of shit don't you?
Yes but it’s surprisingly boring as I get the following mentality

The Sicilians are backstabbers and shit talk each other all the time...........that it’s been since 1985 is a fucking miracle with the fragile “families”.....dissent is commonplace

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes but it’s surprisingly boring as I get the following mentality

The Sicilians are backstabbers and shit talk each other all the time...........that it’s been since 1985 is a fucking miracle with the fragile “families”.....dissent is commonplace
What do you reckon would happen if a UK crime family suddenly moved to New York.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What do you reckon would happen if a UK crime family suddenly moved to New York.
They work with the Sicilians from what I’ve read
They respect each other’s territories and kind of help each other out
The Mafia in Canada handle shit correctly
They move tons of heroine from Europe/Middle East and make a fortune

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Positive...the west indian or indian gentleman says it when they hop in the station wagon and smash the cunt with the coffee pot.
I love that fucken movie. Sienna Miller is in goat mode too

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Unbelievable. Killed by a guy who felt disrespected because he didn’t want the dude hanging around the family. This dude will be killed in prison within 2 years.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Unbelievable. Killed by a guy who felt disrespected because he didn’t want the dude hanging around the family. This dude will be killed in prison within 2 years.
Yeah what a dumbass. He didn't just kill some random pothead, he killed a fucking mob boss. Hope the bish was worth it. Looks like he's a retard too with the writings on his hands in court. The Trump thing is weird too cuz not too long ago a mob figure had said Cohen will be killed in prison cuz they hate rats and love Trump...