Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I loved the finale! But the show is adhering to Queen C's prophecy so far and a younger brother must kill her.

The only way she can quickly gain an alliance is through marriage so I think that and her ruthlessness snaps Jaime's crazy loose and she gets it. Or The Imp finds a handy stool to stand on while she's prone on the floor in a wine haze & strangles her. Him little starfish hands are adorbs
i dont think the valanqar is part of the prophesy in the show. she didnt say those words. thats a book thing

arya is gonna take out cersei in the finale season 7 imo. maybe AS jamie's face. but thats just an easter egg to the valanqar prohesy from the books (which will be different)

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I am with you on that.

I think GRRM will not give it a good ending, the show however might.. they are already doing a lot of things I would call 'fan service' that is unusual and not GRRM-like. So the show might just have a moderately happy end.

What kind of theory?
I don't see them as evil either, they just are..
im starting to think the show ones might be evil. book versions i always looked at as misunderstood...or maygbe even "good" in a sense of causing man kind to come together. then retreating back up to the land of always winter

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Been waiting for dragons to fuck shit up since season 1.
i waited six whole years for the dance with dragons
and now you jump on the fuck** band wagon?!?
*winter has been coming for SIXTEEN FUCKIN YEARS!!"*

(im not yelling at you. its from the song "rage of thrones")

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
With shortened seasons coming up how are they going to intro the 3rd dragon, Aegon? Or just going to leave that for the books? @nick diaz nut hugger whatcha think?
have they mentioned the dragon having 3 heads in the show? i dont think the show introduces aegon. 99% sure they dont. no time or point. and i dont know if they plan on having three dragon riders. who knows f that even happens in the books. probably tho. in the show, i woudlnt be surprised if only dany ever rides a dragon

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
This is dumb.
the storylines are totally different. its not dumb. mance seemingly has a VERY cool storyline going on in the books right now. sansa hasnt even gone to witnerfell. her childhood friend, jeyne pool is being used as a plant. faking to be sansa and give roose control of the north

and stannis has some cards up his sleave still... BUT

i just rewatched season 5. and after stannis dies, the show producers talk about "when george told us about shireen" yadda yadda. so i think that was part of george's plan. im hoping he changes that now tho. or actually. i think he will do that. but i think it will cause something else to happen in the books. something big amd magical that helps him defeat roose/ramsey's army