Game of Thrones Season 6 Discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
My wife said that she was interested in this show.

I said, please watch it. She said she heard it has some good "dirty" scenes in it which had her very interested.

I then explained my main concern with the typical viewer and she said "oh, good point, fuck that"............

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015

I said, please watch it. She said she heard it has some good "dirty" scenes in it which had her very interested.

I then explained my main concern with the typical viewer and she said "oh, good point, fuck that"............
Please bro you know she's binge watching in the basement....hoping to see that mountain's peak.

Show her my picture Throb and explain that my mountain would flow lava into her like vesuvius.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Being smart, sexy, thick, solid and tight is something she is scared of?

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
Please bro you know she's binge watching in the basement....
....Dreaming lucidly three hours a night about Braun demolishing her shitter....

...I mean, that dudes wife, of course

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Finally got the books. Found the leather bound set at B&N. About an eighth of the way through the first one and I can already tell it will be way better than the show :)