Cinema Game of Thrones Season 7 SPOILERS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I really just wanted to share a song I just heard. But I'm about to rewatch the last 2 seasons as I geek out in advance of game of thrones in a few months

Will eventually share plot leaks on this thread. So watch it at your own risk

Video below is not spoilery

And while we r at it... the classic "rage of thrones" for old school a song of ice and fire fans...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
how this thread work are you going to share inside info before the show premieres in june.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
how this thread work are you going to share inside info before the show premieres in june.
Thread was many for that first video. But there's not much to chat about that. So I figured I'd start a spoiler thread

Casting, shots of production from dtones and high ppowered cameras, plot leaks

There's already alot of speculation out thete as to what happens in the 7 episodes of season 7. It's looking badass

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
just re-watched the whole GoT series with my wife. My favorite moment of the entire first six seasons:

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
just re-watched the whole GoT series with my wife. My favorite moment of the entire first six seasons:
i like many things about Stannis. book Stannis is the real deal

what word does he say there? "fear" ?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"Fewer"

these guys are debating their lives and duty to their sacred oaths, and he's correcting their grammar. It shows how confident he is in his destiny. Whatever these guys decide or how they proceed, he's the One True King who will sit on the Iron Throne. You really see it when he interacts with his daughter, that's when his destiny is his burden. He has to choose one and, literally, burn the other.

He actually does the same thing to Ser Davos when they're rolling into the Battle of Blackwater. Davos is telling him why he carries around the fingers that Stannis cut off for being a pirate.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
"Fewer"

these guys are debating their lives and duty to their sacred oaths, and he's correcting their grammar. It shows how confident he is in his destiny. Whatever these guys decide or how they proceed, he's the One True King who will sit on the Iron Throne. You really see it when he interacts with his daughter, that's when his destiny is his burden. He has to choose one and, literally, burn the other.

He actually does the same thing to Ser Davos when they're rolling into the Battle of Blackwater. Davos is telling him why he carries around the fingers that Stannis cut off for being a pirate.

ohhhhh. now i see it in the title. i didnt realize the context the first time he said it

even though i said "fear," i did hear it as feuer, like the german word for leader

good share. thanks! #teamstannis

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Filthy @Filthy welcome to the site btw. stick around. definitely hope u are here to chat when game of thrones season 7 roll outs

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
thanks, amigo.
If anyone else is re-watching, I highly recommend the History and Lore series. It's basically the book background for each season, and it really helps you pick up on the nuances of the characters and the plot.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
i just marathoned season 5. trying to get through at least 4 and 6 and then make some predictions for season 7 and season 8

for now, im making sort of "memory lane" videos if anyone is interested

this one is 10 cool visual scenes from season 5. like dragon CGI, big armies or landscapes, blah blah.

dont feel obligated to watch it, but if u do and have any advice as to why it wasnt catching, didnt hold ya, extremem changes in volume, mumbling or speaking too fast, please let me know. gracias

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
sansa stark tries to kill jon snow. Arya kills Sansa.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Can Targaryens be burned by dragon fire?

I'm just hoping they come up with a cool way to reveal that Jon is Targaryen...and not some stupid plot line that involves lame-ass Bran.