Cinema GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who will sit atop the Iron Throne when it's all over?

• Daenerys Targaryen

• Jon Snow

• Cersei Lannister

• The Night King

• Jamie Lannister

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
When I was at my New Brunswick hillbilly family reunion, my drunk aunt who I hadn’t seen in about 15 years said “Look at you! If I was 20 years younger and not your aunt, grrrrrr!”
Sure it was awkward, and disgusted everyone everyone at the table, but if she had a couple of dragons I probably would have banged her.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I've realized that people who have never watched professional wrestling genuinely struggle with basic concepts such as this.

I don't really watch wrestling any more and therefore my neckbeard doesn't quite make it past my man-tits down to my micropenis. But it nearly does. So I am still an authority on this.

What we understand simply as Heat vs X-Pac heat requires charts and essays to explain to the 'cultured' masses. They don't understand the difference.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
When I was at my New Brunswick hillbilly family reunion, my drunk aunt who I hadn’t seen in about 15 years said “Look at you! If I was 20 years younger and not your aunt, grrrrrr!”
Sure it was awkward, and disgusted everyone everyone at the table, but if she had a couple of dragons I probably would have banged her.
Incest is probably legal in new Brunswick

M

member 1013

No way Thor would stand there like a bitch while a dragon burned a city. Especially not a pussy ass dragon that can be killed by a crossbow lolololol

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No way Thor would stand there like a bitch while a dragon burned a city. Especially not a pussy ass dragon that can be killed by a crossbow lolololol
Thor's stock definitely rose the last few weeks

M

member 3289

Not one god damn thing is funny about what you posted

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He would've offered to lead the innocent people to safety in Auschwitz